Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to hoping Baltimore wins out....
And becomes AFCN Champs while knocking Shitsburgh out of the playoffs.  All their classy fans are already calling in to the NFL talk shows about how no one wants to face them in the playoffs.... well here's hoping they don't even make the playoffs....
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 09:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And becomes AFCN Champs while knocking Shitsburgh out of the playoffs.  All their classy fans are already calling in to the NFL talk shows about how no one wants to face them in the playoffs.... well here's hoping they don't even make the playoffs....

I'm with you on this one sled!

Here's the dilemma though.  IF Baltimore beats the Steelers next week, then they would have to beat the Bengals the following week.

Yes, the Bengals are out and if they lose the last 2 it will just mean a better draft spot, but I could never pull for them to lose in that last game IF the above scenario plays out.

I guess I would pull for the Bengals knowing that IF they lose, Pittsburgh also loses.

Pittsburgh is due to beat the Ravens, and since the game is in Pittsburgh, I think the Steelers come out victorious, and if THAT happens, then the Bengals game makes no difference.
Reply/Quote
Go Ravens 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Go Ratbirds!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote