Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY High School Shenanigans
https://news.yahoo.com/high-school-under-investigation-posting-200800773.html

Tl;dr - male students in lingerie give faculty lap dances while female students dressed as Hooters waitresses serve drinks

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
WTF... how did the entire administration allow that to happen?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this only has a chance of causing a stir because they had male students in lingerie giving lap dances.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: WTF... how did the entire administration allow that to happen?

Apparrntly the principal of the school in question is also the mayor of the town.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this only has a chance of causing a stir because they had male students in lingerie giving lap dances.

Sexualization of minors is sexualization of minors.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: WTF... how did the entire administration allow that to happen?

because.....Kentucky?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:16 PM)Stewy Wrote: because.....Kentucky?

I believe I presented down there years ago lol

Our state's so dysfunctional and that's why Northern Kentuckians considers ourselves to be our own little state.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I believe I presented down there years ago lol

Our state's so dysfunctional and that's why Northern Kentuckians considers ourselves to be our own little state.

Eastern and Southern KY, where the sheep are scared and the gene pool only has one swimming lane.....
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Eastern and Southern KY, where the sheep are scared and the gene pool only has one swimming lane.....

Ain't that the truth...........

Hilarious

Hell, a few miles south of me (maybe less) is the "Florence Ya'll" water tower!

It gets worse and worse as you go farther south!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Eastern and Southern KY, where the sheep are scared and the gene pool only has one swimming lane.....

(10-28-2021, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ain't that the truth...........

Hilarious

It gets worse and worse as you go further south!

That's how we feel about Western Maryland lol (where all the Steelers fans are)

Reply/Quote

(10-28-2021, 07:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ain't that the truth...........

Hilarious

It gets worse and worse as you go further south!

(10-29-2021, 10:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's how we feel about Western Maryland lol (where all the Steelers fans are)

I can't say anything. I was born in and my family is from an area talked about like this, and I currently live in an area talked about like this. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 11:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't say anything. I was born in and my family is from an area talked about like this, and I currently live in an area talked about like this. LOL

There are two types of people who are born in hick-heavy areas, those who still say "I seen" and those who do not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 11:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't say anything. I was born in and my family is from an area talked about like this, and I currently live in an area talked about like this. LOL

My lineage paternal grandmother and maternal grandfather are in the same boat lol. 

Reply/Quote
I think a field trip to Hooters and then a field trip to the local strip club is in order. These kids need to learn the difference.
Reply/Quote