Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow’s processing speed has been elite the past 3-4 weeks
Burrow was BAD at this to start the season but he’s become a monster in recognizing coverages. The plays i think of immediately are the Jamar Chase sideline HARD catch against the Ravens cover 2 and the Mixon bomb that gave him 500.

When your QB can do THAT you’ve got a keeper. If Dalton had that gift he didn’t have the confidence to actually throw the ball. Burrow is the best QB i can remember watching and Iv been a fan since 2003.

He read plays and has the confidence to throw the ball. My issue with Andy was he put too many balls out of bounds when AJ and our other guys were 1 on 1. To me that’s a sign of a QB being a b***
-Housh
Reply/Quote
:facepalm:

This is why we can’t have civil discussions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I've been a fan since 196-something. He's alright. Better than a sharp stick in your eye.. Who Dey
I bet Faultimore fans would prefer a sharp stick in their eyes 10 to 1 over Joe Borrow.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow said he simply has the trust in his receivers to put it up there when they are 1 on 1 and expects them to win the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 04:24 AM)Housh Wrote: Burrow was BAD at this to start the season but he’s become a monster in recognizing coverages. The plays i think of immediately are the Jamar Chase sideline HARD catch against the Ravens cover 2 and the Mixon bomb that gave him 500.

When your QB can do THAT you’ve got a keeper. If Dalton had that gift he didn’t have the confidence to actually throw the ball. Burrow is the best QB i can remember watching and Iv been a fan since 2003.

He read plays and has the confidence to throw the ball. My issue with Andy was he put too many balls out of bounds when AJ and our other guys were 1 on 1. To me that’s a sign of a QB being a b***

at the beginning of the season, Joe was still worrying about his knee.  As he got more comfortable with that, you could see his overall confidence grow.
I can't wait to see his growth next year, with his first real normal offseason to work on nothing but development

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe is doing all this despite being the most sacked qb in the NFL. He should get better if the o-line performs better. His stats are similar to the career Russell Wilson's had. Wilson's had high sack total seasons, yet, kept his qb rating high along with them.
Reply/Quote
You have no idea what you're talking about
Reply/Quote