Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't bad mouth Cincinnati Chili......
That's Karma right there..... lmao Kelce. I swear I'm tempted to send a coney crate to Arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
Kelce who??
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's Karma right there..... lmao Kelce. I swear I'm tempted to send a coney crate to Arrowhead.

Is he the guy with 4 catches and one fumble?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Is he the guy with 4 catches and one fumble?  

That would be him.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Looked like he was going to cry in that late shot on the sideline. What a douche
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Is he the guy with 4 catches and one fumble?  

Could be or he might be the guy that looked like he was gonna cry on the sidelines
Reply/Quote
Well in his defense those coneys are probably as salty as him after his tears flow onto them.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Could be or he might be the guy that looked like he was gonna cry on the sidelines

You know when he played at UC he ate a ton of Cincy chili. He was just being an ass.
Reply/Quote
And have the Bengals figured out how to stop TEs?
Kelce is elite but he did nothing today and committed a game-changing turnover

Finally the opposing TEs are not destroying the Bengals D like they always used to.
Reply/Quote
**** Travis Kelce. I ate Skyline today and will eat Gold Star tomorrow, in celebration of the Bengals victory. He can go eat his boiled ribs with glorified ketchup on them.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You know when he played at UC he ate a ton of Cincy chili. He was just being an ass.

He gave Graeters a shout out; no one disputes how good Graeters is. On the real though, Skyline isn’t as good as Goldstar, and none of them are as good as a six way from Blue Ash Chili. Camp Washington Chili and Price Hill Chili are close.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote