Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow 1st QB to make it to the Super Bowl after leading the NFL in getting sacked
If that doesn't say it all about this guy.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, but.. How many QBs made it to the SB after getting sacked the most AND chomping on cigars between sacks? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is full of 1st's

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Is there anything this guy CAN'T do?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
You really can't help but fantasize about what this team could be if they are able to get the offensive line fixed. I really don't want to get swept up in hyperbole, but how do you defend against this offense then?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Burrow is full of 1st's

If he wins Sunday he will become the 1st ever QB to win a Heisman, a National championship, and a Super Bowl.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If When he wins Sunday he will become the 1st ever QB to win a Heisman, a National championship, and a Super Bowl.

Fixed. I'm in full on superstition mode at this point during the week.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:57 AM)Big Boss Wrote: You really can't help but fantasize about what this team could do if they are able to get the offensive line fixed.  I really don't want to get swept up in hyperbole, but how do you defend against this offense then?

I thought about what this offense would look like with a solid offensive line, it would be virtually unstoppable.
Reply/Quote
The biggest reason people were worried about the OL was because they feared he'd get a big injury again.
He didn't, but it didn't mean the OL wasn't bad.
Burrow is proving he doesn't need a great OL to be successful, but the team should still try to get him one to 1) help avoid a big injury again, and 2) allow him to be even more successful.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The biggest reason people were worried about the OL was because they feared he'd get a big injury again.
Burrow is proving he doesn't need a great OL to be successful, but the team should still try to get him one to 1) help avoid a big injury again, and 2) allow him to be even more successful.

gotta fix it in the offseason... if the sack rate continues as is he wont last as long as we hope.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:39 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Is there anything this guy CAN'T do?

Lose to Patrick Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If he wins Sunday he will become the 1st ever QB to win a Heisman, a National championship, and a Super Bowl.

Joe is all about busting through those walls like the Kool-Aid Man. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Just imagine what he’ll be able to do once the Bengals build him a competent offensive line. The guy’s gonna be unstoppable.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What a job Burrow taylor and WR core did to overcome the line.
Reply/Quote
One wonders what he'll be like behind a better offensive line. He's gonna win a lot of games.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:25 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: One wonders what he'll be like behind a better offensive line. He's gonna win a lot of games.

His health insurance premiums will probably be lowered.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If he wins Sunday he will become the 1st ever QB to win a Heisman, a National championship, and a Super Bowl.

Funny thing about Joe, he stated, the one thing he will forever regret is not winning the State Championship game in HS.... He said, he will win a SB sometime in his NFL career...
Reply/Quote
He is very good at football.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The biggest reason people were worried about the OL was because they feared he'd get a big injury again.

Yes sir. Burrow and company have carried this OL to the SB. They need to start helping him and the entire Offense out.

Our Defense has helped Burrow and the Offense immensely in these Playoffs by making crucial stops and giving the Offense a
chance with shorter field position. Get the OL fixed, if we lose this Superbowl I bet it is because of the OL. What is crazy is that
we still might win even with poor play in front of the Burrow. That is how good he is.

He is like the Barry Sanders of QB's right now. Give the guy a good OL, just imagine.Cheers
Reply/Quote
Joe Namath may have been sacked 43 times in his super bowl year
Reply/Quote