Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow 1st QB to make it to the Super Bowl after leading the NFL in getting sacked
(02-10-2022, 09:35 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Joe Namath may have been sacked 43 times in his super bowl year

What about when he played?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes sir. Burrow and company have carried this OL to the SB. They need to start helping him and the entire Offense out.

Our Defense has helped Burrow and the Offense immensely in these Playoffs by making crucial stops and giving the Offense a
chance with shorter field position. Get the OL fixed, if we lose this Superbowl I bet it is because of the OL. What is crazy is that
we still might win even with poor play in front of the Burrow. That is how good he is.

He is like the Barry Sanders of QB's right now. Give the guy a good OL, just imagine.Cheers

It really has been a great and complete team effort to get this far.   All 53 men pulling together in the same direction.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:45 PM)Interceptor Wrote: What about when he played?

What? I just said 43 for the season
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:35 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: What? I just said 43 for the season

Oh. I thought you meant 43 of something else.... Tongue
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:55 PM)Jugular Joe Wrote: It really has been a great and complete team effort to get this far.   All 53 men pulling together in the same direction.

True and they are having fun and play disciplined at the same time. I am not betting against these guys Sunday.
Reply/Quote