Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Adjectives on Sirius NFL
Across several shows on NFL radio, along with GMFB, there are some adjectives being used when talking about Burrow that crack me up. All of them were used in a good natured way talking about his competitiveness, his Santa hat and that smirk with the "Maybe", and the fact he put 41 on the Ravens in the first game. Some of these so far:
Sick
Demented
Sinister (my favorite so far)
Sadistic

And they were absolutely roasting Martindale.....
He's getting a lot of time in the conversations today, and the guy they interviewed from PFF said he is currently the highest rated QB and thinks he should be League MVP this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Across several shows on NFL radio, along with GMFB, there are some adjectives being used when talking about Burrow that crack me up. All of them were used in a good natured way talking about his competitiveness, his Santa hat and that smirk with the "Maybe", and the fact he put 41 on the Ravens in the first game.  Some of these so far:
Sick
Demented
Sinister (my favorite so far)
Sadistic

And they were absolutely roasting Martindale.....
He's getting a lot of time in the conversations today, and the guy they interviewed from PFF said he is currently the highest rated QB and  thinks he should be League MVP this year.

If we'd have won a couple more of the winnable games (Bears, Jets, Chargers, 49ers) and were sitting at 11-4 instead of 9-6, then I think he might be.  A few less picks would help, though 2 are on Chase. 
Reply/Quote