Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow: 'Bengals fans are you ready?'
Excited

joeyb_9
Verified
My music has me pumped to get on the field! @bengals fans are you ready?

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 02:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Excited

joeyb_9
Verified
My music has me pumped to get on the field! @bengals fans are you ready?

If I may be so bold as to speak for Bengal fans everywhere---

Hell yes!!!  We are ready!!!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I am giddy about Sunday. Burrow was so fun to watch in College, can’t wait.
Reply/Quote
I'm trying hard to temper my expectations, it's tough. But I'm more ready than I have been in a long time. Joe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 02:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm trying hard to temper my expectations, it's tough. But I'm more ready than I have been in a long time. Joe

Same brother. Trying to not expect too much, too soon...but it's difficult to not be pumped as hell about this team (solid draft, big free agency, extending Mixon, AJ looking healthy).
Reply/Quote
I am incredibly excited. If he comes out and struggles, it won't be the end of the world because this has been an absolutely insane off-season but man, I believe in Burrow unlike any player I have ever believed in before. Not even young Carson gave me this much confidence. I am really, really excited to get this thing started and see what he can do. Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 02:29 PM)McC Wrote: If I may be so bold as to speak for Bengal fans everywhere---

Hell yes!!!  We are ready!!!

Be Bold!!! Not sure about Joe's taste in music, but he's a young buck Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:08 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I am incredibly excited. If he comes out and struggles, it won't be the end of the world because this has been an absolutely insane off-season but man, I believe in Burrow unlike any player I have ever believed in before. Not even young Carson gave me this much confidence. I am really, really excited to get this thing started and see what he can do. Go Bengals!

I will be disappointed if he comes out and struggles against a sub par team...All the hyde with his senior season,  the draft, the noise he himself has made since being drafted.. he needs to show it on the field Game 1... 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I will be disappointed if he comes out and struggles against a sub par team...All the hyde with his senior season,  the draft, the noise he himself has made since being drafted.. he needs to show it on the field Game 1... 

Would I be disappointed? Yeah, sure, but I am just saying it isn't the end of the world. This is going to be his first live NFL action, and the NFL is much different than college, no matter what conference he played in. I would expect him to take his lumps.
Reply/Quote
VERY READY!!! But I still see better than I hear!!

Reply/Quote
Yes I'm excited for LeBron Burrow!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Burrow is different. I'm 100% confident he is gonna smash all the rookie records..
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:23 PM)J24 Wrote: Yes I'm excited for LeBron Burrow!

Why you gotta ruin it? His name is Joe not dumbass...
Reply/Quote
I was born ready ... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think my wife is jealous about how much I talk about Joe hahaha
Reply/Quote
I haven’t been this excited for a game since the Kimo game.. Can’t wait to see Burrow in a Bengals uniform on Sunday
Reply/Quote
Not yet... I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, but I'll be ready by 4:00 pm Sunday. Quit rushing me Joe.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Who DeyWho DeyWho DeyYes I am.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:18 PM)jason Wrote: Not yet... I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, but I'll be ready by 4:00 pm Sunday. Quit rushing me Joe.

You gotta always be ready bro, head on a swivel, etc etc. I've got two soccer games tomorrow after work, and one Sunday.... I'm still packing a huge bowl just for Sunday tonight. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:23 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You gotta always be ready bro, head on a swivel, etc etc. I've got two soccer games tomorrow after work, and one Sunday.... I'm still packing a huge bowl just for Sunday tonight. Cool

Hahaha.... My head's been on a swivel in public since the pandemic hit. The baggers at Kroger admire my quick twitch reaction.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote