Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow: 'Bengals fans are you ready?'
(09-11-2020, 07:29 PM)jason Wrote: Hahaha.... My head's been on a swivel in public since the pandemic hit. The baggers at Kroger admire my quick twitch reaction.

You go out in public? You're definitely ready then my friend. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: I was born ready ... Cool

Wyche...good to see ya back brother!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Wyche...good to see ya back brother!

Thanks brother.... it's good to be back!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If Bengals fans aren’t pumped and ready for this season they never will be.Especially with our new franchise Quarterback.
Reply/Quote
I am too excited to be logical or level headed. I expect great things from a future great Bengal QB. I think the game will be sloppy and I worry about tackling but I think Burrow is going to zing the skin. I guess I could use some medication to calm down during the game...I hear beer works. Nervous
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 03:51 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Would I be disappointed? Yeah, sure, but I am just saying it isn't the end of the world. This is going to be his first live NFL action, and the NFL is much different than college, no matter what conference he played in. I would expect him to take his lumps.

Why make excuses? Be accountable 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 08:07 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: If Bengals  fans aren’t pumped and ready for this season they never will be.Especially with our new franchise Quarterback.

Agree I felt same way in 2011 but even more now.. Burtow needs to do it or bust with him
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 08:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Agree I felt same way in 2011 but even more now.. Burtow needs to do it or bust with him

Oh he’ll be a bust alright. A bust in Canton!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:01 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I was born ready ... Cool

(09-11-2020, 07:23 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You gotta always be ready bro, head on a swivel, etc etc. I've got two soccer games tomorrow after work, and one Sunday.... I'm still packing a huge bowl just for Sunday tonight. Cool

FINALLY you're back <3
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Prove it.
Reply/Quote
Here I was hoping for a gif of HHH before he does the DX intro... Whatever
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Wonder how much Bose paid him for that commercial?
Reply/Quote
We're ready.
[Image: 8f4KxK3.gif]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Success on offense depends on three guys whose names start with the letter “J.”

1. Jonah Williams
2. Joe Mixon
3. Joe Burrow

I look for the run game to be dominant in Week One.
Reply/Quote
Never been this excited for a season! Really think Burrow could be the difference for us down the road.

He will take his lumps and learn from them I have no question. This guy is the most special QB I have ever seen come
into the NFL and he is on my team, cannot believe it. Seriously, watching this guy last season, I thought whoever was
going to get him would be a Superbowl winner very soon. Crazy we were able to get him and have the FA we did.
Reply/Quote
As far as debut hype this one is hard to beat:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm so giddy for this Burrow lead squad. I get it, he's a rookie and that means expectations should be minimal, but still-- WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As far as debut hype this one is hard to beat:

That’s my only regret, BFine: I wish Joe Burrow could get the same welcome to the Bengals experience Carson Palmer did. That kid deserves a stadium filled with cheering fans.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 10:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s my only regret, BFine:  I wish Joe Burrow could get the same welcome to the Bengals experience Carson Palmer did.  That kid deserves a stadium filled with cheering fans.

I would definitely be sold out
Reply/Quote
I thought I was...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote