Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow & Boyd
Let's talk about that magical connection between Burrow & Boyd. What should have been an interception turned into a completion. I for one was shocked.

Last year, Boyd's spidey senses were tingling like he heard the ball whistling behind his head and knew exactly when to turn around to catch the ball! This was against the Titans if I'm not mistaken.

I would have liked to see more targets to Boyd this game. Maybe we would have if we weren't playing so conservative after Burrow limped off in the second half.

Point of thread: Boyd has spidey senses and I believe we need to find ways to get him the ball more. Hopefully next week. I know with the addition of Chase, the ball won't go his way AS much, but still. Burrow and Boyd are magic.
Reply/Quote
The replay showed it (and they spent no time on it), but that ball was tipped by a Vikings DL (that's why Mack couldn't hold onto it).

It doesn't get tipped, that either is shoved right into Boyd's chest or gets defensed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The 9 yard throw to Boyd on the sideline for a first down was his best throw of the game imo. He threw that into a 1 foot window where the only result was a Boyd catch.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 09:56 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The replay showed it (and they spent no time on it), but that ball was tipped by a Vikings DL (that's why Mack couldn't hold onto it).

It doesn't get tipped, that either is shoved right into Boyd's chest or gets defensed.

That makes much more sense on why that throw was way off. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yeah its 1 week but I would've liked to see Boyd get some more targets and be the chain mover we all know and love. But hopefully we utilize that and some TE's a little more in the weeks to come.
Reply/Quote