Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Burrow Can you Hit
This?

[Image: Red-Barn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Crazy how fast some of you guys turn on your team.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
With or without Jonah at RT?
Reply/Quote
I was shocked at how awful he was today, but I have no concerns about him, other than how injured he must be to have looked that bad.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow's accuracy is our main issue this year we will be fine.

Reply/Quote
He wasn't ready, clearly. I was hoping he'd be replaced by Browning at the half. He was even misplacing the dump offs. I'm feeling resentful over the big contract, and I'm not even on the team. Hope he lives up to it, but this was not worthy of the NFL's highest paid player, never mind the team's. The savior treatment he's been getting will hopefully tone the F down.
Reply/Quote
I’m just disappointed in the multiple “give up” throws well short of the chains on 3rd. Not gonna win like that
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 08:14 PM)CottonHill Wrote: I’m just disappointed in the multiple “give up” throws well short of the chains on 3rd. Not gonna win like that

Yes.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 08:14 PM)CottonHill Wrote: I’m just disappointed in the multiple “give up” throws well short of the chains on 3rd. Not gonna win like that

That's what bugs me, too.  I get it, even Burrow isn't going to win them all, but a loss where Burrow attempts 31 passes and gets 82 yards?  That's a stat line that is almost hard to believe.  2.6 yards per attempt is like, Blame Gabbert bad. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 07:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Crazy how fast some of you guys turn on your team.

Sign a record deal, play like a total asshole and laugh about it afterwards, you deserve the smoke.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 08:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Sign a record deal, play like a total asshole and laugh about it afterwards, you deserve the smoke.

[Image: Alonzo-Mourning.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Some of you just suck. Go be KC fans...
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 07:37 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I was shocked at how awful he was today, but I have no concerns about him, other than how injured he must be to have looked that bad.

The odd thing about today was his trying gloves, since I believe he never uses them. Did the weather affect him that much? Did he have trouble gripping the ball? He's done well in cold-weather games before and windy weather. But today was really, really odd, and I'd be curious how much the weather was a factor.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 10:16 PM)Nepa Wrote: The odd thing about today was his trying gloves, since I believe he never uses them. Did the weather affect him that much? Did he have trouble gripping the ball? He's done well in cold-weather games before and windy weather. But today was really, really odd, and I'd be curious how much the weather was a factor.

Watson was having a lot trouble, too. Must have been the nasty Cleveland slime rain up there.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 10:16 PM)Nepa Wrote: The odd thing about today was his trying gloves, since I believe he never uses them. Did the weather affect him that much? Did he have trouble gripping the ball? He's done well in cold-weather games before and windy weather. But today was really, really odd, and I'd be curious how much the weather was a factor.

It was obviously a factor.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 08:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Sign a record deal, play like a total asshole and laugh about it afterwards, you deserve the smoke.

yessir. i wasnt crazy about how he acted at the press confernce either. when you play that bad theres nothing to keep laughing about
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 09:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Some of you just suck. Go be KC fans...

so if some fans disagree with your opinion. should you go be a fan of another team? does that work both ways.

folks need to stop with that stuff. were all fans period
Reply/Quote
This the first loss in Bengals history?

Because some of y'all are acting like they ain't ever lost before.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I don't want to watch the game for obvious reasons. I was trying to find the youtube video of all of his throws but couldn't find it. I found another video of a lot of his throws and his accuracy was lowsy for sure. He looked very rusty. Higgins was open for a TD with a perfect throw on one. Higgins was open for a few throws if he went short instead of high.

Overall I give a lot of credit to the Browns, and I half expected this loss because Burrow didn't get much time in camp/preaseason. Throw in the weather and it was all a great recipe for a Browns win.

Browns have a great DC now and should be a solid team this year.
That said, I was not impressed with Desean Watson. He looked terrible for the most part and benefitted from his defense and running game tremendously.

I expect Burrow to get into his rythm soon. Im not sure it happens next week against the Ravens defense. It could, but it's more likely we get our first win in 2 weeks against the Rams.

Overall I'm okay with a shitty September record as long as we peak around playoff time.

It would be nice to have a dominant team, but the Bengals will be competitive and be in contention to win it all in the playoffs. Thats enough to be grateful for.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 11:09 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I don't want to watch the game for obvious reasons. I was trying to find the youtube video of all of his throws but couldn't find it. I found another video of a lot of his throws and his accuracy was lowsy for sure. He looked very rusty. Higgins was open for a TD with a perfect throw on one. Higgins was open for a few throws if he went short instead of high.

Overall I give a lot of credit to the Browns, and I half expected this loss because Burrow didn't get much time in camp/preaseason. Throw in the weather and it was all a great recipe for a Browns win.

Browns have a great DC now and should be a solid team this year.
That said, I was not impressed with Desean Watson. He looked terrible for the most part and benefitted from his defense and running game tremendously.

I expect Burrow to get into his rythm soon. Im not sure it happens next week against the Ravens defense. It could, but it's more likely we get our first win in 2 weeks against the Rams.

Overall I'm okay with a shitty September record as long as we peak around playoff time.

It would be nice to have a dominant team, but the Bengals will be competitive and be in contention to win it all in the playoffs. Thats enough to be grateful for.

I give no credit to the Browns. They'll likely revert to their mean against the rest of the league.
Reply/Quote