Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Elbow
Why is he on the injury report for a right elbow issue? What's the story here? I hope this isn't a tommy john issue...
Reply/Quote
to quote Zac...it isn't even on his radar. He banged his elbow Sunday. He's been a full participant in every practice this week. It is not even close to a Tommy John situation

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ok, good, pardon my PTSD.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:41 PM)pally Wrote: to quote Zac...it isn't even on his radar.  He banged his elbow Sunday.  He's been a full participant in every practice this week.  It is not even close to a Tommy John situation

if he banged it on Sunday why he just showing up today? or has he been on the injury list all week
Reply/Quote
The scary play for me was when he ran for that first down and Deion Jones hit him in his throwing shoulder...

Don't know where he banged his elbow though. Doesn't sound like a big deal though thankfully.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if he banged it on Sunday why he just showing up today? or has he been on the injury list all week

It was listed on Wednesday's report.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if he banged it on Sunday why he just showing up today? or has he been on the injury list all week

he was on Wednesday's and is a no report today.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:41 PM)pally Wrote: to quote Zac...it isn't even on his radar. He banged his elbow Sunday. He's been a full participant in every practice this week. It is not even close to a Tommy John situation

This being the second post in this thread is amazing lol

I saw the title and was like “shit season over”
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If he received any medical attention from the training staff, after the game, I believe they have to report it. But he’s been full all week, and if it was major be wouldn’t be throwing. He’s good.
Reply/Quote
Likely just a bruise. I'm not concerned about Joe's elbow as far as throwing ability goes. As far as a tender spot getting bumped in the game, he's pretty tough and will likely shake it off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 07:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Likely just a bruise.  I'm not concerned about Joe's elbow as far as throwing ability goes.  As far as a tender spot getting bumped in the game, he's pretty tough and will likely shake it off.

He said back in Sept on Cowherd’s podcast that he bruises like a peach ever since high school. Hopefully elbow is nothing to worry about.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 07:56 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: He said back in Sept on Cowherd’s podcast that he bruises like a peach ever since high school. Hopefully elbow is nothing to worry about.

When he goes down he goes down hard too. Learning how to go down is a skill and he doesn’t seem to care to learn it. Let’s enjoy the good years while we’re in ‘em!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 08:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: When he goes down he goes down hard too. Learning how to go down is a skill and he doesn’t seem to care to learn it. Let’s enjoy the good years while we’re in ‘em!

He'll just turn into Brady, who doesn't want to take a single hit anymore and just throws the ball into the ground.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The scary play for me was when he ran for that first down and Deion Jones hit him in his throwing shoulder...

Don't know where he banged his elbow though. Doesn't sound like a big deal though thankfully.

Yeah, the shoulder-to-shoulder hit did worry me for a sec. Much respect to dude though he could have hit him a lot harder and just hit him hard enough to knock him down.
Reply/Quote
I was at the game and that play where he banged it was lined up with our seats. He was knocked down in the pocket and when he fell he fell with his arm bent and his elbow pointed to the ground. he hit the elbow on the ground as he fell. He got up, shook it off, and moved on.

This SHOULD (barring anything weird) be nothing more than a bruise or sore elbow from knocking it on the ground.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 08:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: When he goes down he goes down hard too. Learning how to go down is a skill and he doesn’t seem to care to learn it. Let’s enjoy the good years while we’re in ‘em!

Most Bengals fan thing I've ever read.  Such an inherently negative and scared fanbase lol. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 10:55 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Most Bengals fan thing I've ever read.  Such an inherently negative and scared fanbase lol. 

It's true! Maybe you should go back to being a Saints fan.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:46 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It's true! Maybe you should go back to being a Saints fan.  Ninja

Im from Columbus ive been a Bengals fan for 30 years lol

Cigar
Reply/Quote
just great. a elbow out of nowhere. with this medical staffs history im worried we aint getting the full story hear
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:56 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Im from Columbus ive been a Bengals fan for 30 years lol

Then you would understand that dude's negative and scared fanboyism lol
Reply/Quote