Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Elbow
(12-17-2022, 04:57 PM)Leon Wrote: just great. a elbow out of nowhere. with this medical staffs history im worried we aint getting the full story hear

It's kind of amusing that you do this whole 'country boy' vernacular, for the most part, and you spell something like this wrong, then i see you consistently spelling much more complex words correct. 

Funny stuff, i tell you...  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 10:55 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Most Bengals fan thing I've ever read.  Such an inherently negative and scared fanbase lol. 

Or, he objectively just falls and goes down hard and gets hit hard so I’m gonna appreciate it whether it lasts for 5 years or 20…lol
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 08:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's kind of amusing that you do this whole 'country boy' vernacular, for the most part, and you spell something like this wrong, then i see you consistently spelling much more complex words correct. 

Funny stuff, i tell you...  Mellow

well im country born an raised so im who i am. cant be anything different. i aint always 100 percent correct in my grammar an i stink at typing most of the time but i do my best to get my points across cause thats more important than perfect grammar to me. so make fun of me all you want i guess if it makes you feel better. its kinda sad but if thats how you operate. i dont have to act better or smarter than other folks like that
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 03:39 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Why is he on the injury report for a right elbow issue? What's the story here? I hope this isn't a tommy john issue...

Haven’t seen much of you since your comment on the thread “ oil and water or are Zac and Callahan in sync?” and your reply “ maybe in a water urinal”. Sucks to be wrong with the offense humming and the coaching staff killing it doesn’t it?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:28 PM)Leon Wrote: well im country born an raised so im who i am. cant be anything different. i aint always 100 percent correct in my grammar an i stink at typing most of the time but i do my best to get my points across cause thats more important than perfect grammar to me. so make fun of me all you want i guess if it makes you feel better. its kinda sad but if thats how you operate. i dont have to act better or smarter than other folks like that

I didn't make fun of you. You must have completely missed the compliment i gave you. I was making an observation. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I didn't make fun of you. You must have completely missed the compliment i gave you. I was making an observation. 

It's kind of amusing that you do this whole 'country boy' vernacular
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:39 PM)Leon Wrote: It's kind of amusing that you do this whole 'country boy' vernacular

That wasn't a stand alone sentence. It's a qualifier for a bigger point. 

And last i checked, "coutry boy vernacular" isn't an insult.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That wasn't a stand alone sentence. It's a qualifier for a bigger point. 

And last i checked, "coutry boy vernacular" isn't an insult
ok buddy. have a good one
Reply/Quote