Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow - FedEx Air Player of the Week
(10-20-2022, 04:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: OL rankings are deceptive right now because those first two games were just discombobulated. Since then they have been FAR better.

Yep and as bad as the O-line pay bothered me early on.

Understand that O-lines play as units and having 4 new starters makes it not an easy task to achieve cohesiveness immediately. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Good for Joe lol

Josh should of won it though lol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 03:47 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Aren't we best friends with the Bills Mafia? Maybe they figured Allen will win a few more in coming weeks so they decided to be bros and helped Burrow out?

Have we played them since we helped them out?

Meh, all friendship will be lost when we play them later this season.  Smirk
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 05:13 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Have we played them since we helped them out?

Meh, all friendship will be lost when we play them later this season.  Smirk

Yeah, should become a heated rivalry.
Reply/Quote
I watched every sack of the 2021 playoffs and it was my opinion that Burrow was at fault for most of them.

Against the Saints every sack he took was the lines fault imo. He was throwing every quickly and accurately.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 08:54 PM)Housh Wrote: I watched every sack of the 2021 playoffs and it was my opinion that Burrow was at fault for most of them.

Against the Saints every sack he took was the lines fault imo. He was throwing every quickly and accurately.

Umm…no. Mixon was 100% responsible for one them.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 10:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…no. Mixon was 100% responsible for one them.

Most definitely.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 08:54 PM)Housh Wrote: I watched every sack of the 2021 playoffs and it was my opinion that Burrow was at fault for most of them.

I do think the general consensus on the board is now trending towards Burrow being the main issue in regards to Sacks. 

2021 was a hell of a run and exciting with the long bombs to Chase but those days have expired quickly. The new version of the Bengals need to be like last Sunday. Play for the first down take the check down and if the opportunity does come you take the shot downfield. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:41 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Feel the LSU Saint fans may have helped tip the scale in Burrow's favor

Damn right we did. And rightfully so. To his credit, Burrow is one of the best at making the most out of his OL. He had lots of practice. OL was super overrated in college, but he made them look good. 

Bengals with a top 5 OL will be absolutely nasty. So many playmakers. Very curious as to what changes will be made. OL already looks way better now though. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 10:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…no. Mixon was 100% responsible for one them.

I meant to include him and in “the line”

I was basically saying he didn’t contribute to any sacks by being indecisive
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Great QB he is.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:35 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Damn right we did. And rightfully so. To his credit, Burrow is one of the best at making the most out of his OL. He had lots of practice. OL was super overrated in college, but he made them look good. 

Bengals with a top 5 OL will be absolutely nasty. So many playmakers. Very curious as to what changes will be made. OL already looks way better now though. 

Would like to thank you as well. Obviously the Bengals fanbase is not the biggest per so many losing years and being in a small market.

Plus has another team in the state to divide the population. 

Thanks for your support !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 12:02 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Great QB he is.

Thanks Yoda.

Reply/Quote
Don't know how to post a picture of these Joe Burrow Nike shoes.

https://androosart.com/products/cool-joe-jordan-1-retro-high-og-court-purple-limited-edition-9?utm_source=FacebookAds&utm_medium=6277066835034
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Easily right now. Leads NFL in yards and TDs. On pace for 5600 yards passing/727 yards rushing, 48 passing TD/6 rushing TD, and a 14-3 record.

Ain't nobody else ballin like that right now .....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
About to go back to back with this award!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: About to go back to back with this award!

I think it's safe to be the house on this. What a day the pass game had.
Reply/Quote
Rename it the FedEx Joe Burrow Air Award
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:13 PM)Destro Wrote: Rename it the FedEx Joe Burrow Air Award

Let’s just make it a sticky.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mariota won the Got Lucky on One Pass award! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote