Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Got A New Haircut In NKY!
Not sure why Joe would come over here just for a haircut, other than Northern Kentucky is the shit, but he got a new hair style in Florence, which is literally a roll’s away from me!

It’s the next town over!

On my phone, so I’m limited in bc what I can post, but here’s the link:

https://linknky.com/business/2023/05/26/meet-the-florence-based-barber-who-cut-joe-burrows-new-hairdo/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_LINK_nky&fbclid=IwAR24Zt95vG60BOHlDXcfheZ_8JGpddc6T9B2mtoBgP_--nyk7-T9QNXVeIg_aem_th_AdcJmkQOFH_3yoyzr9KpE8oS1zRwf-vpOopTKhHGcZDDfcqAFmWY-bJeYBOMScc4BLc

“One of the Bengals’ biggest story lines this off-season is quarterback Joe Burrow’s new hairdo.

“I needed something new, I’ve had the same haircut for a while. I decided to change it up, we will see how it goes,” Burrow said.

Burrow’s barber, Darnell Bonner, said it was all Burrow’s idea.

“I cut according to his vision,” said Bonner, who owns “Nell’s Barbershop” in Florence, Kentucky.”

There’s more in the link, but, like I said, I’m limited right now!
Reply/Quote
This post brings back fond memories of when my daughter was 12. He’s probably within 5 miles of you all the time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stars-They’re just like us!
Reply/Quote
I liked the new hair when he had the headband, but without it.... ehhh....

[Image: download-7-696x392.png]

He's the bad guy from Titanic?
[Image: Titanic_2080Pyxurz.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Darnell and my son are very good friends, live in the same building. Darnell does cuts at their homes for most of the players, but apparently both rookie WRs went to his shop recently.

My son was with Myles Murphy today, said he is super nice and very excited. Had his mom and Dad in town. Good people keep the good culture going.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2023, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not sure why Joe would come over here just for a haircut, other than Northern Kentucky is the shit, but he got a new hair style in Florence, which is literally a roll’s away from me!

It’s the next town over!

https://linknky.com/business/2023/05/26/meet-the-florence-based-barber-who-cut-joe-burrows-new-hairdo/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_LINK_nky&fbclid=IwAR24Zt95vG60BOHlDXcfheZ_8JGpddc6T9B2mtoBgP_--nyk7-T9QNXVeIg_aem_th_AdcJmkQOFH_3yoyzr9KpE8oS1zRwf-vpOopTKhHGcZDDfcqAFmWY-bJeYBOMScc4BLc

“One of the Bengals’ biggest story lines this off-season is quarterback Joe Burrow’s new hairdo.

“I needed something new, I’ve had the same haircut for a while. I decided to change it up, we will see how it goes,” Burrow said.

“I cut according to his vision,” said Bonner, who owns “Nell’s Barbershop” in Florence, Kentucky.”

Dude. It's a haircut. 

Chiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 12:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dude. It's a haircut. 

Chiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Brand new set of windshield wipers.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2023, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not sure why Joe would come over here just for a haircut, other than Northern Kentucky is the shit, but he got a new hair style in Florence, which is literally a roll’s away from me!

It’s the next town over!

This post makes you You sound a little obsessive and quirky.

Maybe sit the next few plays out. Or delete the post.

Cheers.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 12:40 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Brand new set of windshield wipers.

I'm sorry.  But this is just plain mean.  Period.  Lol  And YOU set an example here.  People with different hair have feelings too.  Sheeeeessh.  Joe is our hero.  Hair be damned.  You prefer, RED HAIR?  Lol
[Image: rickrick-p1.gif]
Personally as a man with thinning and balding hair...you'll be hearing from my..."Attorney."

Oh Bengal Yankee.  I smell a lawsuit!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 08:10 AM)OrangeShuffle Wrote: This post makes you You sound a little obsessive and quirky.  

Maybe sit the next few plays out.  Or delete the post.  

Cheers.

NOT ONLY is Brad obsessive, AND QUIRKY as hell.  BUT, he's a cripple in a wheelchair, and, I "think" he consumes cannabis products.  He also has a very crappy attitude, short tempered, and, antagonizes...even someone as new as you.  

I vote we ban his ass?  What do you think man?  We cannot have OG members offending new members this way.

Or...perhaps THY should sit out a few series?  Welcome to THE JUNGLE.  Baby.
Joe
Reply/Quote

It’s the next town over!

Hey.  Do you like, "own" N. Kentucky?  Literally nothing gets by you.  You uh, hiring there..."Don" Brad Fritziano?  I do hits.
Reply/Quote
What, uh… what’s happening around here these days? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm good with all slow offseason threads, even Burrow getting a haircut.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 08:10 AM)OrangeShuffle Wrote: This post makes you You sound a little obsessive and quirky.  

Cheers.

I love the Brad threads for multiple reasons.

Go dig up the thread Brad made about Andy Dalton's hog after he saw it on TV during a locker room interview. He wanted to know if having a large manhood made Dalton a better leader on the field. It's my favorite thread of all time!
Reply/Quote
After checking back in on this thread this morning
[Image: wat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 10:45 AM)PDub80 Wrote: I love the Brad threads for multiple reasons.

Go dig up the thread Brad made about Andy Dalton's hog after he saw it on TV during a locker room interview. He wanted to know if having a large manhood made Dalton a better leader on the field. It's my favorite thread of all time!

Most epic multi-page thread ever. It was "Magnificent."
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Cheers.
It's the offseason and there's nothing to do. 

Apparently, since other players apparently get their hair cut there too, I think it's a cool piece of info and I like the possibility of possibly rolling into Bengals players.

Maybe Burrow's thinking about moving over here. Lots of Bengals players live over here. Peko used to live in my parents neighborhood and bought a trampoline and other things for kids in the neighborhood.

You're a newbie trying to sound like a hard-ass.

Stay in your lane.
(05-28-2023, 08:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: NOT ONLY is Brad obsessive, AND QUIRKY as hell.  BUT, he's a cripple in a wheelchair, and, I "think" he consumes cannabis products.  He also has a very crappy attitude, short tempered, and, antagonizes...even someone as new as you.  

I vote we ban his ass?  What do you think man?  We cannot have OG members offending new members this way.

Or...perhaps THY should sit out a few series?  Welcome to THE JUNGLE.  Baby.
Joe
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

(I know you know but disclaimer: the cannabis is only to cure my brain injury because the only two known ways to cure heal the brain are stem cells and weed!)
(05-28-2023, 08:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hey.  Do you like, "own" N. Kentucky?  Literally nothing gets by you.  You uh, hiring there..."Don" Brad Fritziano?  I do hits.
I do need a hitman!

I don't "own" Northern Kentucky but I do have a lot of connections and Northern Kentucky is one big bubble, so, between the wreck and then my public "speaking" and just "talking" to everyone I see, I'm pretty well known!

Hilarious
(05-28-2023, 10:18 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm good with all slow offseason threads, even Burrow getting a haircut.

EXACTLY.

What else is there?

I also like this thread because I think it shows that the players are becoming more and more a part of the community in greater Cincinnati!
Reply/Quote

It’s the next town over!

You should eat some plutonium, eat some skyline, and then trace your bowel movement via the plutonium, and let everyone know if it gets close to the stadium/burrow in the sewers.
Reply/Quote
Boards have really been something lately...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote