Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Got A New Haircut In NKY!
(05-28-2023, 01:47 PM)OrangeShuffle Wrote: You should eat some plutonium, eat some skyline, and then trace your bowel movement via the plutonium, and let everyone know if it gets close to the stadium/burrow in the sewers.

Banned three posts in!

Is that a record?!

Can we get a ruling?
(05-28-2023, 01:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Boards have really been something lately...

Typical offseason.

The boards can be a CRAZY place!
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 11:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Most epic multi-page thread ever. It was "Magnificent."

Ahahahha! That's right.... Magnificent! I had forgotten that actual terminology used.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 01:47 PM)OrangeShuffle Wrote: You should eat some plutonium, eat some skyline, and then trace your bowel movement via the plutonium, and let everyone know if it gets close to the stadium/burrow in the sewers.

(05-28-2023, 01:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Boards have really been something lately...

Yup.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Banned three posts in!

Is that a record?!  

Can we get a ruling?

Yessir, "Don" Fritziano.  One ruling inbound for lame OrangeShuffle troll foul mouthed Brownsfansteelersuckingratbirdtrash.
Yo' ShuffleFace...
[Image: bane-no.gif]
[Image: sniper-saving-private-ryan.gif]
Reply/Quote
That barber has some serious skills and an impressive list of clients.

But the real kicker is....some dude got banned after THREE posts. Damn son.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 11:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: (I know you know but disclaimer: the cannabis is only to cure my brain injury because the only two known ways to cure heal the brain are stem cells and weed!)

Hint: this may not work for you, but go on You Tube and watch the Shawn Ryan Show episiode with Marcus Capone, SEAL team breacher, who suffered multiple brain injuries from door breaches and explosions while in the teams. He and a bunch of ex-military guys who suffer brain injuries and debilitating PTSD are going to see a US doctor (in Mexico because it's not approved here) and using psychedelics to re-wire the brain, with good results. I don't know the science, but if nothing else it's an interesting watch..... 
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 11:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm pretty well known!

[Image: will-ferrell-im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif]

Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 11:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lots of Bengals players live over here. Peko used to live in my parents neighborhood

Same neighborhood as Jimi Orwig from The Menus then ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Banned three posts in!

Is that a record?!  

Can we get a ruling?

Typical offseason.

The boards can be a CRAZY place!

Reminds me of Fred.  I miss that dude.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2023, 07:31 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Reminds me of Fred.  I miss that dude.

Who is this Fred you speak of?  Do not make me TOAST you.  Lol  And look, I am back.  Hmmmmm...
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2023, 07:31 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Reminds me of Fred.  I miss that dude.
I think you’re in the minority lol

Way too big of a troll!
(05-31-2023, 08:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Who is this Fred you speak of?  Do not make me TOAST you.  Lol  And look, I am back.  Hmmmmm...

lol boards are so much better and more peaceful.

On my way up to present at a school in Cincinnati and just passed the practice bubble. This team could make SOOOOO MUCH MORE money if they did more things like the advertising on the practice bubble.

Hopefully we’re evolving because I’d LOVE to see more things dedicated to the team in the area!
Reply/Quote
The very minute hell freezes over I'm getting a new haircut too. A big spikey Mohawk!  
There ain't much left on my old body from my youth, but I still have my hair.. 
Just think..a big spikey Mohawk with all my flab flowing to my knees!  You're all gonna be soooo jealous!   Even Joe Borrow will let his body turn to flab! Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952h6ix82z29xp0slbaj7h...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2023, 08:37 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm sorry.  But this is just plain mean.  Period.  Lol  And YOU set an example here.  People with different hair have feelings too.  Sheeeeessh.  Joe is our hero.  Hair be damned.  You prefer, RED HAIR?  Lol
[Image: rickrick-p1.gif]
Personally as a man with thinning and balding hair...you'll be hearing from my..."Attorney."

Oh Bengal Yankee.  I smell a lawsuit!

[Image: R.b76e2faa5c8951935b6452bcdf641fbd?rik=1...ImgRaw&r=0]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote