Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Ignites Rivalry With Ravens!
Burrow is one of the most confident players in the NFL and he already proved that he can back it up with his play in his first two years.

Now, he's saying that he LOVES that the Ravens talk trash, and then poured gasoline on the fire by saying that the score was "a lot to a little" and mentioning how he put up BIG stats!

Quote:“I love playing the Ravens, because they talk,” Burrow said, before correcting the host on the score of their last meeting. “It was a lot to a little.”

To be more specific, the Bengals won the first game 41-17 and the second game 41-21. Burrow certainly earned the right to talk his talk, throwing for a combined 941 yards in those games. And so talk he did, seemingly with the intent of being heard.

What he said wasn’t all that bad, but he had to know in a hyper-competitive league like the NFL, players on the other side wouldn’t take his comments lightly. And sure enough, at least one Raven appeared to chime in on Twitter — his former LSU teammate Patrick Queen.

Patrick Queen's tweet said "Noted."

Hilarious

I LOVE that he's the face of our franchise!

I also LOVE how he said it while taking a drink from his cup like it was no big deal and expected!

His confidence is amazing and I love how he's making it so fun to be a fan of the team! The rest of the team has to feed off of it and I figure that it will raise their play, also!

In another video in the link, he also mentions how he's 0-3 against the Browns, and that's obviously not sitting well with him:

Quote:That’s another matchup to watch, as that 0-3 career record against Cleveland isn’t likely sitting well with Burrow. Those teams play in Weeks 8 and 14.

Without even mentioning the other team from the division to make the playoffs last season, the Pittsburgh Steelers, it was already going to be an interesting year in the AFC North. Burrow might have just made the games a little more worth the watch.

With a line to protect him this year, I expect an MVP performance and we're going to DOMINATE the division and bring hell to the rest of the league!

It's worth watching both videos in that link!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
I also gotta mention that Palmer was confident but not as outspoken as Joe and I don't think Palmer was as much of a leader and I don't think he inspired the rest of the team as much as Burrow does.
Reply/Quote
:Insert crying Terrell Owens "that's my quarterback" here:
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Gotta hope the Ravens don't "throw a fastball at the batter" in their next matchup.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 06:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta hope the Ravens don't "throw a fastball at the batter" in their next matchup.

Well according to Bart Scott the “red dot” was already on Burrow anyway, so these comments don’t really matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Love it. This kid
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well according to Bart Scott the “red dot” was already on Burrow anyway, so these comments don’t really matter.

That's why Hayden Hurst infiltrated our team. Gotta keep an eye on that dude.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well according to Bart Scott the “red dot” was already on Burrow anyway, so these comments don’t really matter.
That's why I love it even more! He's just saying "you want some? Come get some............" And the fact that he was calm about it makes it that much more bad-ass!
(05-19-2022, 06:57 PM)wanga Wrote: Love it. This kid

I have a feeling this kid's going to have a statue of him in downtown Cincinnati after he retires!
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow is one of the most confident players in the NFL and he already proved that he can back it up with his play in his first two years.

Now, he's saying that he LOVES that the Ravens talk trash, and then poured gasoline on the fire by saying that the score was "a lot to a little" and mentioning how he put up BIG stats!

Patrick Queen's tweet said "Noted."

Hilarious

I LOVE that he's the face of our franchise!

I also LOVE how he said it while taking a drink from his cup like it was no big deal and expected!

His confidence is amazing and I love how he's making it so fun to be a fan of the team! The rest of the team has to feed off of it and I figure that it will raise their play, also!

In another video in the link, he also mentions how he's 0-3 against the Browns, and that's obviously not sitting well with him:

With a line to protect him this year, I expect an MVP performance and we're going to DOMINATE the division and bring hell to the rest of the league!

It's worth watching both videos in that link!

WHO-DEY!

Ravens LB Queen is also the same guy that Burrow got into fisticuffs with during a preseason scrimmage that fired up his offense at LSU.

Reply/Quote