Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Injury
That's sad for the kid and the team.

I was only listening to the radio feed of the Steelers game and didn't see it until later.

He seems to be in good spirits and I hope he recovers fully.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That sucks. You guys can't seem to catch a break.
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys for taking a break from smacking us around. For me, it is not about me or our fans. I just pray the guy recovers fully, I feel bad for him.

Good luck to your Steelers, another great find at WR and Ben is playing lights out. I hope #7 is coming this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Thanks guys for taking a break from smacking us around. For me, it is not about me or our fans. I just pray the guy recovers fully, I feel bad for him.

Good luck to your Steelers, another great find at WR and Ben is playing lights out. I hope #7 is coming this year.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14533740]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14533740]

Banworthy

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I wish the best for Hoe Burrow.

But this is the next best thing to being traded...
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Thanks guys for taking a break from smacking us around. For me, it is not about me or our fans. I just pray the guy recovers fully, I feel bad for him.

cupcake.... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Banworthy

Just become a Steelers fan. We like you, so we'll all vouch for you. Steeler Nation would accept you. I'd even be your sponsor and buy you your first Big Ben jersey so you could wear it to work on Fridays. And Mondays. And Wednesdays. And to church on game day. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Just become a Steelers fan. We like you, so we'll all vouch for you. Steeler Nation would accept you. I'd even be your sponsor and buy you your first Big Ben jersey so you could wear it to work on Fridays. And Mondays. And Wednesdays. And to church on game day. 

I've often thought about rooting for the Steelers, for the sole reason being, hope of bringing them bad luck. Big Grin

But i can't even do that for any single game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've often thought about rooting for the Steelers, for the sole reason being, hope of bringing them bad luck. Big Grin

But i can't even do that for any single game. 

No worries...That dude was full of crap...We don't want you.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 04:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No worries...That dude was full of crap...We don't want you.   Cool

I knew a guy who - when he was in college - was a huge Browns fan.  Decked out from head to toe on game day.  Smack talk at every opportunity.  Lived and breathed everything Cleveland.  

Then, when Art Modell moved the team, he took advantage of his disillusionment (and the fact that he was living closer to Pittsburgh by then) to switch allegiances, and now displays the same passion for the Steelers. 

It never felt right, man.  To this day it feels kinda ... dirty.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 06:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It never felt right, man.  To this day it feels kinda ... dirty.  

I feel that way about the entire Browns v2.0 team. 

It has never felt right. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 04:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No worries...That dude was full of crap...We don't want you.   Cool

To this day I still get an honest laugh out of your sig pretty much every time I see it.
Reply/Quote

[Image: oh-come-on-i-know-u-want-me]

Reply/Quote