Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Jersey Came Today! What Will You Be Rocking?!
My Burrow jersey came today so I'm going to be rocking that on dame days from now on!

I kind of wanted a Chase jersey but the driver from my wreck (old best friend) was #1 in football and always bragged about how his coach had never given out #1 before and blah, blah, blah, so I was afraid that it might remind me of him whenever I put it on.

Then I figured "the hell with it," so I think I'm going to order a Chase jersey, too!

I would order the away jersey since Burrow's is home but the white is too blah for me, but I might go orange.

What jersey(s) will you be rocking this year?!
Reply/Quote
Like rfaulk, I'm always commando. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It took me a long time and lots of consideration to figure out which jersey to order. I wanted it to be a younger guy (not too difficult on this team) with more than a couple of years on his contract. Someone I thought would be a stud, but not somebody that 95% of PBS is repping.

I ended up going with LOGAN WILSON. He looked pretty decent week one. I want to see him take a game over!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I get 4 paycheques between now and the end of October, so I will be getting the Burrow Vapor Elite at that time.

Toyed with the thought of getting last year's jersey, as it is $100 USD cheaper, but I'll stick it out a few more weeks and save a bit more.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Still got my tom nelson jersey....

Ninja
Reply/Quote
I got the Vapor Burrow Black Jersey but it was too hot last Sunday ended up wearing my Color rush AJ Green

Likely will also either get a Higgins, or Chase jersey next
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I don't where jerseys very often anymore, but break out Esiason now and then. I wore it Sunday for a post workout walk, and superstition will probably have me wearing it henceforth on gameday mornings.
Reply/Quote
I bought the Burrow Color Rush last year, so I'm a little reluctant to get another Burrow jersey so soon. I'm thinking Chase (Black), Bates if he is extended (White), and Legatron (orange).
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 12:47 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I don't where jerseys very often anymore, but break out Esiason now and then.  I wore it Sunday for a post workout walk, and superstition will probably have me wearing it henceforth on gameday mornings.

That's the only jersey my brother has ever worn, but I agree with your superstition!

(09-16-2021, 01:02 PM)Takedown Wrote: I bought the Burrow Color Rush last year, so I'm a little reluctant to get another Burrow jersey so soon. I'm thinking Chase (Black), Bates if he is extended (White), and Legatron (orange).

Never had a defensive player's jersey but that's a good idea since I played safety and corner.

I'll probably get the Chase black and then maybe the Bates also.
Reply/Quote
The late 90s starter jerseys I have are still my favorite. They're simple but look good and are ultra comfortable. Plus, one of them is Neil O'Donnell so that takes some of the heat off from being a Bengals fan in Steeler country....we can all join in a laugh.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 12:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My Burrow jersey came today so I'm going to be rocking that on dame days from now on!

I kind of wanted a Chase jersey but the driver from my wreck (old best friend) was #1 in football and always bragged about how his coach had never given out #1 before and blah, blah, blah, so I was afraid that it might remind me of him whenever I put it on.

Then I figured "the hell with it," so I think I'm going to order a Chase jersey, too!

I would order the away jersey since Burrow's is home but the white is too blah for me, but I might go orange.

Bought a black Joe Burrow last year but mothballed it until I wore it to the opener this year.  Will probably pick up a Chase in white or orange at some point this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 05:44 PM)Whatever Wrote: Bought a black Joe Burrow last year but mothballed it until I wore it to the opener this year.  Will probably pick up a Chase in white or orange at some point this year.

LOVE IT.

I was thinking Chase orange but the black is just so hardcore!

Actually, now I'm wishing I had gotten Burrow orange and Chase black........

HmmPissed
Reply/Quote
I only have two because they cost too damned much. I'll attend the home games and alternate between the black Burrow rookie jersey (against Minnesota) and the black new stripes Bates (against Jacksonville).
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 09:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Like rfaulk, I'm always commando. Mellow

Dammit. I knew that clock had a hidden camera. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 01:02 PM)Takedown Wrote: I bought the Burrow Color Rush last year, so I'm a little reluctant to get another Burrow jersey so soon. I'm thinking Chase (Black), Bates if he is extended (White), and Legatron (orange).

I’ve never been to a game in Baltimore, but I’m curious if people there actually rock Tucker jerseys much? I think Vinatieri jerseys sold pretty well when he was in NE.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve never been to a game in Baltimore, but I’m curious if people there actually rock Tucker jerseys much? I think Vinatieri jerseys sold pretty well when he was in NE.

That's a good question, but I would be asking questions if I didn't see people rocking his jersey.
Reply/Quote
I have a 58 Maualuga jersey that I got too heavy to wear over a sweatshirt, so I bought a XXL Hunt 99 jersey (got it when he was a rookie, thought he had a big future) I'm not a big jersey guy, so I'm thinking this year I'll probably just get the nicest Sweatshirt I can find.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 06:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dammit. I knew that clock had a hidden camera. 

I'll be honest, I did not read 'clock' at first. Ninja
Reply/Quote
BTW, I've only ever had 3 Bengals jerseys in my life: Dillon, Palmer, and Green. So, if there's a player you don't want to retire as a Bengal, get me one of their jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 12:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My Burrow jersey came today so I'm going to be rocking that on dame days from now on!

With Green and Atkins gone now, I no longer have a jersey of an active Bengal player.
I might hold out on a new one unless/until Bates re-signs on a multi-year deal.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote