Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrow- OPOTW
Burrow won AFC Offensive Player of the week. He gives us a chance each week to be in games. Here is to him keeping it up.

https://www.nfl.com/news/players-of-the-week-2021-week-4-joe-burrow-daniel-jones
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:47 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Burrow won AFC Offensive Player of the week. He gives us a chance each week to be in games. Here is to him keeping it up.

https://www.nfl.com/news/players-of-the-week-2021-week-4-joe-burrow-daniel-jones

Congrats to Joe.

Funny (not really) some so called expert reporters did not have them in their top 5 QB performances in week #4. Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:47 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Burrow won AFC Offensive Player of the week. He gives us a chance each week to be in games. Here is to him keeping it up.

That's what she said..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats to Joe.

Funny (not really) some so called expert reporters did not have them in their top 5 QB performances in week #4. Whatever

Of course not, because he did it against Jacksonville.  When Jax beats the Titans this week, everyone will be slobbering over the Jags and how they can make a run to catch the titans.  
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have had a player win a weekly award for each of the victories. That is a stat no one anticipated

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 09:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats to Joe.

i voted for him but the other 2 had better games
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:37 AM)pally Wrote: That is a stat no one anticipated

Having Victories or Awards?!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 11:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i voted for him but the other 2 had better games

I believe this is different than the FedEx Air award. This is handed out by the league while the air and ground awards are fan voted.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 12:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I believe this is different than the FedEx Air award. This is handed out by the league while the air and ground awards are fan voted.

oh  
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 11:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: Having Victories or Awards?!

Both?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 12:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh  

Well looks like he went ahead won both.
Reply/Quote
He won FED EX too.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Of course not, because he did it against Jacksonville.  When Jax beats the Titans this week, everyone will be slobbering over the Jags and how they can make a run to catch the titans.  

AFC South looks like a bad division again.
It was only a few years ago when there were 3 teams with winning records from that division.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 07:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: AFC South looks like a bad division again.
It was only a few years ago when there were 3 teams with winning records from that division.

I know it goes beyond the QB, but with the Colts not looking that good with Wentz (although I think they surprise Baltimore this weekend), Watson isn't playing for the Texans (which is still so odd to me, I mean Piggy paid off alleged rape victims with SEVEN figure settlements and was playing four weeks later....not saying that was right....fat piece of shit should still be in prison, but this is really odd), and Jax just has a poor roster aside from a few pieces and Lawrence.  

As bad as the Texans looked against the Jets, I think the Colts have a chance to catch them, and no wild card teams should come out of that division.  
Reply/Quote