Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Out?
We saw what happened with the other Joe, after they let him return and play on his bum foot. And their has been criticism as to why Burrow was left out there to play on the bad ankle. I wouldn't be surprised if he is out this week (with this medical staff would you). And I think it's the smart move with the Franchise QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If he can play- he plays.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
He could be missing all limbs except for his throwing arm and he'll say he's ready to play. They really need to patch up that O-line. Now they pay the consequences for not doing so.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
He just rolled his ankle. I've done it a million times. He'll get some treatment and be fine.

The title of this thread scared me at first!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:10 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: If he can play- he plays.

I read this in Ivan Drago voice...

(11-16-2020, 07:25 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: He just rolled his ankle. I've done it a million times. He'll get some treatment and be fine.

Seriously, I hate thread titles like this. It’s not that hard to add a few more words to be specific.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:17 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He could be missing all limbs except for his throwing arm and he'll say he's ready to play. They really need to patch up that O-line. Now they pay the consequences for not doing so.

they are in a rebuild.. they could have went lineman in 2nd round but picked Higgins.. i though pass protection until it got out of hand, the line blocked well enough on passing especially with the Steelers defense.. Announcer called Burrow out on a couple sacks.. needs to get rid of ball faster. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:42 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: they are in a rebuild.. they could have went lineman in 2nd round but picked Higgins.. i though pass protection until it got out of hand, the line blocked well enough on passing especially with the Steelers defense.. Announcer called Burrow out on a couple sacks.. needs to get rid of ball faster. 

Probably Vilma. Worst announcing I’ve heard all season. I could barely keep the sound on.

Reply/Quote
A coach with some common sense would have taken him out. Joe was the inmate running the asylum when the game was way out of reach. The Bengals had nothing to gain by him being in there and had everything to lose.

We get it you're a tough dude Joe, but you must think of the future man.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably Vilma. Worst announcing I’ve heard all season. I could barely keep the sound on.

Man, was he terrible.  One of the worst I've ever heard, and that's saying a lot.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:51 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Man, was he terrible.  One of the worst I've ever heard, and that's saying a lot.

The loss was hard to watch, but damn those announcers made it so much worse.
Reply/Quote
Vilma was awful. At one point when Burrow completed a pass out of empty backfield early in the game, he mentioned how the play action got the DBs to bite up
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:25 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: He just rolled his ankle. I've done it a million times. He'll get some treatment and be fine.

(11-16-2020, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I read this in Ivan Drago voice...

Seriously, I hate thread titles like this. It’s not that hard to add a few more words to be specific.

The OP needed attention and wanted someone to talk to and acknowledge a thread he made. Happens alllll the time, sadly.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably Vilma. Worst announcing I’ve heard all season. I could barely keep the sound on.

I thought he made some good points on holding the ball.. he has played so I cant judge the game like a player
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 06:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: We saw what happened with the other Joe, after they let him return and play on his bum foot. And their has been criticism as to why Burrow was left out there to play on the bad ankle. I wouldn't be surprised if he is out this week (with this medical staff would you). And I think it's the smart move with the Franchise QB.

Time to tank.
Reply/Quote
As to the point worth talking about in this thread:

I had no problem with Vilma's call. He called it like a fan and often times seemed to be a Bengal fan. We could have done much worse with all the Steeler nut huggers out there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 10:39 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I thought he made some good points on holding the ball.. he has played so I cant judge the game like a player

He also pointed out that we were "doing too much".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did I miss anyone complaining about the lack of a flag on the play where Burrow hurt his foot?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I read this in Ivan Drago voice...

Agree 100% 

Why the **** would someone  click bait a title like this... Jesus Christ...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 07:50 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: A coach with some common sense would have taken him out. Joe was the inmate running the asylum when the game was way out of reach. The Bengals had nothing to gain by him being in there and had everything to lose.

We get it you're a tough dude Joe, but you must think of the future man.

I'd never ever want this. You wanna change want makes him great?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2020, 11:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Time to tank.

Tank for Trevor? IF... If we get that #1 pick again, do we trade it for a slew of later picks?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote