Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Pace Tracker
(10-21-2021, 11:19 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I would say Carson Palmer.

Carson never even sniffed 40 TD’s. Dalton holds the franchise record with 33.

It won’t last much longer though. Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
To be clear to everyone who guessed (some guessed correctly), that was the Drew Brees 2012 season.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:25 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Good lord, folks. Yes, we all want to win the Super Bowl. No shit.

It's also good to have a grip of how our franchise quarterback is developing, and numbers provide one means of doing so. We could quite literally discard every post on the forum as "well this doesn't matter if it doesn't result in a Lombardi Trophy".

NFL. No Fun League. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 09:58 AM)Whatever Wrote: The Browns were underachieving when they were healthy and are now decimated by injuries.  Mayfield, Chubb, and Hunt are all out tonight with OBJ, Clowney, both starting T's, and their starting C questionable. 

I know they have some injuries now, but I didn't think they were more than a couple more weeks, right?
On the flip side, the Bengals have been relatively healthy thus far, but you can't expect they'll stay healthy the whole year.

At the end of the day, I still think BAL wins the division and CLE gets a wildcard spot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I know they have some injuries now, but I didn't think they were more than a couple more weeks, right?
On the flip side, the Bengals have been relatively healthy thus far, but you can't expect they'll stay healthy the whole year.

At the end of the day, I still think BAL wins the division and CLE gets a wildcard spot.

Mayfield has a completely torn labrum in his left shoulder.  It will require surgery to repair.  He is thinking about putting it off until the off season, but the risk of doing further damage that can end his season anyway is high.  

They are 3-3 and play the Broncos tonight.  A loss drops them to 3-4 with head to head losses with the Chargers, Chiefs, and Broncos, two of which will likely be pushing for WC berths.  Plus, Case Keenum at QB the rest of the year is a very real possibility.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: Mayfield has a completely torn labrum in his left shoulder.  It will require surgery to repair.  He is thinking about putting it off until the off season, but the risk of doing further damage that can end his season anyway is high.  

They are 3-3 and play the Broncos tonight.  A loss drops them to 3-4 with head to head losses with the Chargers, Chiefs, and Broncos, two of which will likely be pushing for WC berths.  Plus, Case Keenum at QB the rest of the year is a very real possibility.

I knew Mayfield has a shoulder issue, I just didn't think it was that bad.
Regardless, Keenum is a decent backup.
He had a couple decent seasons in MIN and DEN. Heck, he might actually be about on par with Baker.
I'd say the RB injuries are of bigger concern if they linger, TBH.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Chubb should be back next week. Had their game not been on Thursday night, it sounds like he could have played this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 04:18 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Chubb should be back next week.  Had their game not been on Thursday night, it sounds like he could have played this week.

That's what she said.....

[Image: tonya-harding-pumps-her-fists-as-she-fin...images.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 04:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's what she said.....

[Image: tonya-harding-pumps-her-fists-as-she-fin...images.jpg]

My chubb is back.

Wub
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 02:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Remember when 4k yards was a big deal? With the changes to the game the last decade and now a 17th game that will probably be very pedestrian

At the current pace FIVE thousand passing yards will get you 8th place in the league this year.

Two QBs (Brady, Carr) are on pace to break the single season record.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Carson never even sniffed 40 TD’s. Dalton holds the franchise record with 33.

It won’t last much longer though. Wink

Yeah Burrow is averaging slightly more TDs per game, and has one extra game with more lax passing rules. Plus he's just a better QB.

Still, kinda puts it in perspective how impressive 33 TDs was.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My chubb is back.

Wub

I guess everyone has their thing...
Reply/Quote