• 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
waitin for the fat man to sing
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: waitin for the fat man to sing

Shelvin? What does that signify?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The Collins ordeal has got me feeling like a resident of Whoville trying to fend off the Grinch from sleighing down from Mount Crumpit to steal my Christmas.

Can't take it anymore lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:14 PM)motoarch Wrote: I revoke my nomination.

I no longer support rfaulk34s bid for forum mod on the grounds of his posting news I don't want to here sourced from some rando I've never heard of.

My evil plan is coming to fruition...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtsPUHc0EJsNKu26B-5Qg...U&usqp=CAU]

Though, Garrison is way more "reliable" than that Dan guy.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Collins ordeal has got me feeling like a resident of Whoville trying to fend off the Grinch from sleighing down from Mount Crumpit to steal my Christmas.

Can't take it anymore lol.

It's starting to feel like when we were used as leverage to get someone else to call with a better deal. I don't necessarily think that's happening here, but he could be dragging this out in hopes someone at least drives up the Bengals offer.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's starting to feel like when we were used as leverage to get someone else to call with a better deal. I don't necessarily think that's happening here, but he could be dragging this out in hopes someone at least drives up the Bengals offer.

Makes sense

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lost was good, but it’s not even the best Damon Lindelof show (The Leftovers > Lost), let alone of all time.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76116f1d599ddd2a0b7f6b...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't know a lot about players from teams other than the Bengals.  Thus,  I didn't know this Collins dude from Phil Collins.  I have found it mildly amusing and quite entertaining to read comments from grown men getting huge boners over this behemoth of a man. If he leads us to a SB win next February, I will have a bone of my own  watching him do his thing on the OL.

When we starting seeing these L' al  Bigfoot sightings in the mall, I knew that his interaction with Bengals' management was far from over.  No way in hell that he takes off to the Kenwood Mall unless there's more planned for later on. He would have been leaving on a jet plane instead of going shopping if he were done talking to the Bengals today.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I don't know a lot about players from teams other than the Bengals.  Thus,  I didn't know this Collins dude from Phil Collins.  I have found it mildly amusing and quite entertaining to read comments from grown men getting huge boners over this behemoth of a man. If he leads us to a SB win next February, I will have a bone of my own.

When we starting seeing these L' al  Bigfoot sightings in the mall, I knew that his interaction with Bengals' management was far from over.  No way in hell that he takes off to the Kenwood Mall unless there's more planned for later on. He would have been leaving on a jet plane instead of going shopping if he were done talking to the Bengals today.

I like my boners to last a long time. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lost was good, but it’s not even the best Damon Lindelof show (The Leftovers > Lost), let alone of all time.

Leftovers was a solid show, indeed. But falls well short of Lost.

After Cloverfield and the large amount of backstory Leftovers never developed, I’m wary of future Lindelof offerings. Hitchock was the master of “never show them the monster,” and there will never be another Hitchcock.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's starting to feel like when we were used as leverage to get someone else to call with a better deal. I don't necessarily think that's happening here, but he could be dragging this out in hopes someone at least drives up the Bengals offer.

That business unfortunately  

Sux but still got my fingers crossed. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Cowboys would probably never have accepted anything less than a 2nd rounder.  They would not get the same cap relief trading him.  So the only way there was going to be a trade was if they got something very high in value to offset the loss of cap space.

Collins will cost more than $10 per year.

Hard to say, but I would doubt "anything less than a 2nd rounder" since Cooper was traded for just a 5th rounder and swapping 6ths.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like my boners to last a long time. Mellow

No more than 8 hours there's a warning on the label.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I don't know a lot about players from teams other than the Bengals.  Thus,  I didn't know this Collins dude from Phil Collins.  I have found it mildly amusing and quite entertaining to read comments from grown men getting huge boners over this behemoth of a man. If he leads us to a SB win next February, I will have a bone of my own  watching him do his thing on the OL.

Didn't know I left my camera on after my last Zoom meeting. MS Science Friction most likely now feels like she got the short end of the stick. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Leftovers was a solid show, indeed. But falls well short of Lost.

After Cloverfield and the large amount of backstory Leftovers never developed, I’m wary of future Lindelof offerings. Hitchock was the master of “never show them the monster,” and there will never be another Hitchcock.

Eh, The Leftovers at least had established source material to go off. The writers on Lost have straight admitted they were just winging it with most of the mysteries.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like my boners to last a long time. Mellow

I'm trying to remember my last boner . I think it was Nicolette Larsen  back in '79. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This would make absolutely no sense lol.

Bengals could have given some very late round pick to end up with a 3-year, $30 mill deal.

No way they sign him for more than that.

I'm guessing it's going to be between $5-8 mill APY if it happens.

That whole theory has been proved incorrect many times.  Re-read the thread.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:32 PM)Synric Wrote: No more than 8 hours there's a warning on the label.

Myth.

Written by women. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 08:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Slightly off topic, but Stafford just got 4yrs/$160 mil. Burrow is going to cost 50 in a couple years…

Well, Deshaun Watson is getting 46 million a year, all guaranteed, and he has 22 women lined up suing him and is facing suspension. And the Browns wanted to help him out by making it just 1 million salary the first year so he doesn't suffer if suspended.

So, yeah, Burrow better get more than that.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: My friend Tim's Mom's facebook friend said her son played with La'el's cousin and that this was true.
I can confirm this. I went to the grocery store today and the cashier said her little brother is tutored by someone that also knows the friend of Tim's mom. Basically heard the same as you.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote