Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow To Higgins, Dolly’s 9 to 5
Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5” plays each time Burrow finds Higgins for a TD. Crowd goes wild. Dolly catches word. She’s Ruler of the Jungle before the end of the season.

Gotta make this happen!
Reply/Quote
Pretty clever Brad. Although she may feel she'd be betraying the Titans.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:34 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Pretty clever Brad.  Although she may feel she'd be betraying the Titans.

She seems a bit more kind than that and would probably find it hilarious......if done well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rock On Love Dolly lol
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 10:34 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Pretty clever Brad.  Although she may feel she'd be betraying the Titans.
What's left of my brain gets pretty creative sometimes  Rock On

Hilarious

Titans are old news!

EVERYONE is jumping on the WHO-DEY bandwagon!
(03-31-2023, 01:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rock On  Love Dolly lol

That's why we gotta make her Ruler of the Jungle!

Who Dey

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Dolly! Dolly! Dolly! I'm gonna text her and get this rolling. Good work Brad
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 09:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5” plays each time Burrow finds Higgins for a TD. Crowd goes wild. Dolly catches word. She’s Ruler of the Jungle before the end of the season.

Gotta make this happen!

No.

That is the gheyest thing i've ever heard.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 09:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Please noooo... ewww
Reply/Quote
Then we could play episodes of Hee Haw between quarters.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

It might be an okay idea if it were 1980. But it isn't.
Reply/Quote
If Dalton was still QB they could use her song

Me and Little Andy, yet trading Burrow for Dalton would make us have a Hard Candy Christmas.

Don't see this coming to fruition

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ummm... let's not.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 09:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dolly Parton’s “9 to 5” plays each time Burrow finds Higgins for a TD. Crowd goes wild. Dolly catches word. She’s Ruler of the Jungle before the end of the season.

Gotta make this happen!

That's a good one, Brad.  I remember when I loved the Ross pick (ugh) that I wanted the BEEP BEEP from the roadrunner cartoon to play over the loud speakers at the stadium.  They probably would have been better served to play yackity-yack every time he dropped a ball.  
Reply/Quote
It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it
Reply/Quote
We bringing back WKRP as well?
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's a good one, Brad.  I remember when I loved the Ross pick (ugh) that I wanted the BEEP BEEP from the roadrunner cartoon to play over the loud speakers at the stadium.  They probably would have been better served to play yackity-yack every time he dropped a ball.  

It's funny you mention that because i was just reading, over the weekend, the debate about whether it was BEEP BEEP or MEEP MEEP. I've always done MEEP MEEP, but the feeling was that it was actually BEEP BEEP. The guy that originally did the voice for it says it was more MWEEP MWEEP or MBEEP MBEEP. 

Sounds kind of weird to me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

What? You don't like big boobs and you callin' Brad's Dolly dream ghey.... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 01:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What? You don't like big boobs and you callin' Brad's Dolly dream ghey.... Mellow

Big Boobs have nothing to do with a song playing over the loudspeaker for 20-something year old guys that mostly listen to hip hop. 

You think Joe and Co. are going to be geeked at hearing an old Dolly Parton song after they score??

( . Y . )      <----those are eyeballs, not b00bs.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big Boobs have nothing to do with a song playing over the loudspeaker for 20-something year old guys that mostly listen to hip hop. 

You think Joe and Co. are going to be geeked at hearing an old Dolly Parton song after they score??

( . Y . )      <----those are eyeballs, not b00bs.   Mellow

Hilarious

Agree, was just messin' Rfaulk lol
Reply/Quote