Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow To Higgins, Dolly’s 9 to 5
(04-03-2023, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big Boobs have nothing to do with a song playing over the loudspeaker for 20-something year old guys that mostly listen to hip hop. 

You think Joe and Co. are going to be geeked at hearing an old Dolly Parton song after they score??

( . Y . )      <----those are eyeballs, not b00bs.   Mellow

It would be for the fans, not the players.

Either way, I think they'd think it would be a cool idea because what hip-hop songs would fit?

Burrow seems like the down-to-earth kind of guy that would be into it, especially if the fans love it.

I'm going to take her album cover down to training camp to get them both to sign it and I'm going to get a picture of Burrow on my right with Higgins on my left and I'm going to be holding up the deuces so it's "9 to 5."

[Image: img_1554.jpg]

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2023, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big Boobs have nothing to do with a song playing over the loudspeaker for 20-something year old guys that mostly listen to hip hop. 

You think Joe and Co. are going to be geeked at hearing an old Dolly Parton song after they score??

( . Y . )      <----those are eyeballs, not b00bs.   Mellow

BTW, I still see boobs. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Dolly has been linked to political wokeness for the time being. Maybe if it blows over, but I think some folks would find this to be "putting politics into football."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote