Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow and Chase at Lakers/Suns game today
Got a glimpse of Burrow and Chase at an NBA game today. Apparently, they are in Phoenix. Nice to keep track of them in the off season.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 02:14 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Got a glimpse of Burrow and Chase at an NBA game today. Apparently, they are in Phoenix. Nice to keep track of them in the off season.

DJ Reader and Sam Hubbard were there as well.  Burrow was wearing a soft wrap around his wrist, for those wondering.

Reply/Quote
I was wondering if he was careful dapping folks up and shaking hands. People can get a little rough in that initial hand connect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 07:45 AM)casear2727 Wrote: DJ Reader and Sam Hubbard were there as well.  Burrow was wearing a soft wrap around his wrist, for those wondering.

Any word on how Reader is getting along?
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Any word on how Reader is getting along?

I jumped on Twitter real quick and D.J. was wearing jeans with no visible brace or sleeve underneath. No videos of him walking or anything and no mention of his rehab anywhere else that I could find. I went to his Twitter and much to my surprise, he is very active. He responds and has conversations with fans quite often. On January 28th, someone asked him about his leg and he responded...

So, it sounds like he was just beginning to be able to bend his leg at the end of January, or five weeks after his tear. Recovery of a quad tear is 4-6 months and he is a little over two months in now. He has likely ditched protective equipment and started rehab at this point, so he has some mobility but is still working on getting ROM and strength back. Most sources I can find say that complete recovery takes one year to get back to "normal", which would be mid-December.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I jumped on Twitter real quick and D.J. was wearing jeans with no visible brace or sleeve underneath. No videos of him walking or anything and no mention of his rehab anywhere else that I could find. I went to his Twitter and much to my surprise, he is very active. He responds and has conversations with fans quite often. On January 28th, someone asked him about his leg and he responded...

So, it sounds like he was just beginning to be able to bend his leg at the end of January, or five weeks after his tear. Recovery of a quad tear is 4-6 months and he is a little over two months in now. He has likely ditched protective equipment and started rehab at this point, so he has some mobility but is still working on getting ROM and strength back. Most sources I can find say that complete recovery takes one year to get back to "normal", which would be mid-December.

Thanks KillerGoose. I would still bring back DJ for a Playoff/SB run.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: I was wondering if he was careful dapping folks up and shaking hands. People can get a little rough in that initial hand connect.

He was using his left hand from what I saw. Still had the soft brace on his right one. 

IDK how I feel about that. 3 months until OTAs and he can't shake hands yet? We need him to be able to throw a football 60 yards come September... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
[Image: 429678583_914055410728868_23067692516943...e=65E297F8]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He was using his left hand from what I saw. Still had the soft brace on his right one. 

IDK how I feel about that. 3 months until OTAs and he can't shake hands yet? We need him to be able to throw a football 60 yards come September... 

He shook Lebron’s hand with his right

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He shook Lebron’s hand with his right

Pretty sure JB asked LB if he could play TE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Front row? What if a player falls into them diving for a ball? We need a plexiglass divider put up! Protect them at all costs!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He was using his left hand from what I saw. Still had the soft brace on his right one. 

I don't want him shaking anyone's hand with his throwing hand. We've all shaken hands with the gorilla grip guy who thinks he's impressing people by how hard he grips your hand. A firm handshake is one thing, but too many take it to a different level to try to prove something. All we need is that one guy to crush Joe's hand. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Any word on how Reader is getting along?

He said he was "doing fine" on a text, but my son hasnt had a detailed convo with him nor has he seen him yet.  

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure JB asked LB if he could play TE

LBJ trying to break our only hope
Reply/Quote