Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow contract signed
So was the Tiger King wearing lipstick or had he been kissing some girl right before this interview.....lol. His lips at points were really red against his pale skin.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 07:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just watched his full interview from today.  I was really impressed.  He is well spoken and seems to be honest about how he feels and what he expects.

(07-31-2020, 08:02 PM)3wt Wrote: Just finished watching myself.   I've never seen someone so humble, composed but unpretentiously confident.   He takes nothing for granted, is excited about everything and worried for nothing.

Like he said, he's done nothing yet, but I've never been so psyched for a new QB - or any rookie - coming in.

Can't wait to see him play.  And the sense I have is the other players' anticipation is also very high.

Just watched the interview. Cannot help but be excited about our new leader.

Joe has that calm about him that I think will translate so well to the NFL. Special this guy is.

Never been so psyched myself for any rookie.

This guy will have to struggle though, right? Trying to keep my expectations low but it is hard with Joe...
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 01:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So was the Tiger King wearing lipstick or had he been kissing some girl right before this interview.....lol. His lips at points were really red against his pale skin.

The “Tiger King” is a lowlife POS. Let’s please not try to make that nickname stick for Burrow.

Also, weird comment. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The “Tiger King” is a lowlife POS. Let’s please not try to make that nickname stick for Burrow.

Also, weird comment. Lol

Plus Joe doesn't care for that show either, same as me. Stupid nickname.

We can find many other nicknames as he earns them.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The “Tiger King” is a lowlife POS. Let’s please not try to make that nickname stick for Burrow.

Also, weird comment. Lol

Uh, it was a joke that was mentioned in the interview. If you are at all familiar with my posts, you know I am the last guy to try to "force" a nickname on someone. It's just dumb to me. 
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 05:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, it was a joke that was mentioned in the interview. If you are at all familiar with my posts, you know I am the last guy to try to "force" a nickname on someone. It's just dumb to me. 

I didn’t read it, but people were really trying to use that nickname when the show came out. And I hated it from the start. Guy is despicable.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 05:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guy is despicable.

Yeah, but he's cool as shit. You're telling me this isn't the coolest dude you ever seen?

[Image: 1288392.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 05:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t read it, but people were really trying to use that nickname when the show came out. And I hated it from the start. Guy is despicable.

One of the reporters asked him about it during the conference. He said he has not watched it. I blame Carol Baskins....
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2020, 05:10 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, but he's cool as shit. You're telling me this isn't the coolest dude you ever seen?

[Image: 1288392.jpg]

He's got competition....

[Image: 415d639bc12ed1c935abfdddef71257c.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't we usually get to see camp videos by now? Is the film crew locked out due to the virus? I want to see some footage of Burrow throwing to Bengals receivers.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 12:57 AM)samhain Wrote: Don't we usually get to see camp videos by now? Is the film crew locked out due to the virus? I want to see some footage of Burrow throwing to Bengals receivers.

I was hoping for the same. I don’t think media is allowed in or near the practice. They had a training camp recap like usual and it was Lap, Hobbs and Hoard reporting from their homes lol
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 01:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I was hoping for the same. I don’t think media is allowed in or near the practice. They had a training camp recap like usual and it was Lap, Hobbs and Hoard reporting from their homes lol

You'd think they could sit a film crew somewhere in the stands.  It's not like they're not far enough away.  They don't have to go into the locker room to film practices.  They don't even have to use the same gates to enter the facility.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 12:57 AM)samhain Wrote: Don't we usually get to see camp videos by now?  Is the film crew locked out due to the virus?  I want to see some footage of Burrow throwing to Bengals receivers.

(08-02-2020, 01:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I was hoping for the same. I don’t think media is allowed in or near the practice. They had a training camp recap like usual and it was Lap, Hobbs and Hoard reporting from their homes lol

(08-02-2020, 01:12 AM)samhain Wrote: You'd think they could sit a film crew somewhere in the stands.  It's not like they're not far enough away.  They don't have to go into the locker room to film practices.  They don't even have to use the same gates to enter the facility.

Yes, need some vids of Burrow throwing to his Receivers man.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 01:12 AM)samhain Wrote: You'd think they could sit a film crew somewhere in the stands.  It's not like they're not far enough away.  They don't have to go into the locker room to film practices.  They don't even have to use the same gates to enter the facility.

Exactly, they could even put them in the nosebleeds and still get close ups...
Reply/Quote
A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT...

https://twitter.com/FauxJeaux/status/1291408765326102529

AND

https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1291393845524144129
Reply/Quote