• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexa, who is going to win the Super Bowl

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote:

That is awesome!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Always make sure to say 'please' and 'thank you' to Alexa. When Skynet becomes self-aware and the machines rise up, it may be those small niceties that allow you to remain alive as a pet.

Oh, and Who Dey!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Haha the undercats
Reply/Quote
My Google assistant down here in NC said something very similar and picked the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 02:18 PM)wcu Wrote: My Google assistant down here in NC said something very similar and picked the Bengals.

Yep, my Google stated, "Bengals for the win!"
Reply/Quote
So one part of me goes, that is really cool.

The other part of me is terrified that the smart devices are listening and following trends of what you search for and read about most and are aware of how much anyone visits this site and able to make a response based on your web viewing habits.

Okay...okay... I'll come out from the matrix now....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
When I clicked on the tweet and the girl said Alexa who's going to win the SB my Alexa heard it and repeated it word for word on the tweet. Creepy. LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 06:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So one part of me goes, that is really cool.

The other part of me is terrified that the smart devices are listening and following trends of what you search for and read about most and are aware of how much anyone visits this site and able to make a response based on your web viewing habits.

Okay...okay... I'll come out from the matrix now....

Have you heard this joke? 

My wife asked me why I spoke so softly in the house. 
I said I was afraid Mark Zuckerberg was listening.
She laughed. 
I laughed.
Alexa laughed. 
Siri laughed.
Reply/Quote