Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow family home destroyed in Mississippi Tornado
Just saw on the news, Jimmy Burrow's family home was destroyed in Mississippi during the tornado. He is down there looking things over. Stay away Joe, we don't need you stepping on a rusty nail. Although I'm sure there are things there that can never be replaced, at least no one was hurt, and he knows someone who can afford to rebuild it.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ

Feel sorry for Joe

In the Tornado’s defense, Joe was probably upgrading them anyway.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They have the $ but it’s probably more about the memories and a sentimental place for Joes dad.

Glad no one was hurt…
Reply/Quote
Wild. Hope everyone is alright. Shocked
Reply/Quote
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/joe-burrows-father-describes-damage-144051499.html
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2023, 12:37 PM)Housh Wrote: Jesus Christ

Feel sorry for Joe

In the Tornado’s defense, Joe was probably upgrading them anyway.

Can Joe ever have a drama free offseason!??  I hope they get things in order soon and everyone ok
Joe should just build them a mansion in Cincy. 
Reply/Quote