Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow gets one DC fired in Baltimore and one retires in Pittsburgh
I say Joey B had a lot to do with both of them being unemployed and I love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I say Joey B had a lot to do with both of them being unemployed and I love it.

As I said in smack, I wonder how game show host Wink Martindale feels about the former Faultimore schmuck.. LOL
[Image: wink.jpg]
Why yes! He IS a SCHMUCK! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Steelers hiring Teryl Austin

LMFAO
Reply/Quote
and did you see the leading candidate to replace Butler in Pittsburgh is former Bengals DC Teryl Austin? I sincerely hope he does to their defense what he did to ours

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I bet squeeler fans are uber pumped..  Hilarious Probably a recommendation from Mikey..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:16 PM)grampahol Wrote: I bet squeeler fans are uber pumped..  Hilarious Probably a recommendation from Mikey..  

I don’t know if Mike is that underhanded.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He's gonna retire Brady too, Brady is already questioning what he will do after the season. And we can't say ben's mid season retirement announcement had 0% to do with burrow.
Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan turned a lot of guys that would’ve been multi time champs into ringless legends. Tom Brady took a lot of rings away from great QBs over the past 20.

Burrow if he wants to be great, needs to become this guy. The guy that steals a ring from a Mahommes, a Josh Allen, Tannehill. He took Trevor Lawrence’s college legacy from him and it’s time to do it in the NFL.

In 10 years i want Burrow to be the most hated QB in the AFC because he’s taken so much from other teams
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He's gonna retire Brady too, Brady is already questioning what he will do after the season. And we can't say ben's mid season retirement announcement had 0% to do with burrow.

In all fairness his retirement should've happened 2-3 years ago. Instead of leaving with grace he tarnished a legacy that was already secured. His last act with the Steelers will set the franchise back 2+ seasons because all it did was delay theiit search for a new QB. 
Reply/Quote
Jordan ate people up. That's so true they would have had at least 1 ring but "Jordan". Ewing, Barkley, Malone/Stockton, turned stars into scrubs.

I think Burrow is already hated and the only reason is because they can't find a reason to hate him other than he eats everyone alive, and he's clearly better than their QB?

I think one of the announcer's quotes was best, Burrow out there trying to get LSU a 2nd chip. He doesn't even realize he's in the NFL or the NFL playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:26 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: In all fairness his retirement should've happened 2-3 years ago. Instead of leaving with grace he tarnished a legacy that was already secured. His last act with the Steelers will set the franchise back 2+ seasons because all it did was delay theiit search for a new QB. 

It's hard for everyone to be barry or calvin, retire on top. Brady is still firing on all cylinders, would be weird to see him go out now.
Reply/Quote
Keep Zimmer away from pissburg and baltimore
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:32 PM)M.W. Wrote: Keep Zimmer away from pissburg and baltimore

You know I thought it would be funny to somehow draft another QB that maybe pittsburgh wanted badly, just to keep them back in the bottom for a while. lol
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Steelers hiring Teryl Austin

LMFAO

Tank mode.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You know I thought it would be funny to somehow draft another QB that maybe pittsburgh wanted badly, just to keep them back in the bottom for a while. lol

Why not?  Heck we need a better back up than Brandon (he isn't even PS good).
Reply/Quote