Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow gifted his OL a cruise for Xmas

Way better than a scooter (I’ve seen a couple QB’s do scooters this year).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
2023 preseason: "In other news, the entirety of the Bengals offensive line room is still out with long COVID."

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Floating petri dish
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Burrow, Chase, and $Mac need to buy the entire defense a steak at Ruby tonight. 
Reply/Quote
Good deal
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Well I hope Collins gets an interior room 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 2023 preseason: "In other news, the entirety of the Bengals offensive line room is still out with long COVID."

Ninja

Hopefully they enjoy that gift. I have no interest in going on a cruise. I'd take the scooter all day.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 09:43 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Hopefully they enjoy that gift. I have no interest in going on a cruise. I'd take the scooter all day.

300+ lb men on scooters seems like a bad idea to me.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 300+ lb men on scooters seems like a bad idea to me.

Good point. I guess I was just saying I would prefer an item over a vacation. But that's just me.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:25 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Good point. I guess I was just saying I would prefer an item over a vacation. But that's just me.

I like the bonding aspect of it. I want that unit to be tight on and off the field.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:25 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Good point. I guess I was just saying I would prefer an item over a vacation. But that's just me.

You can always buy an item, you can never buy a memory. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He learned from last year. If the line performs as bad as they did in the playoffs last year (they won’t), he can cancel their cruises. Lol
Reply/Quote
But we need details.

Where are they cruising to

How long is the cruise

Is it something like a Carnival cruise or one of the ultra deluxe exclusive ships

Is it a group tour where Joe chose the dates and everything or does each guy get to choose his own trip within guidelines

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Was thinking about this when game balls were being handed out. Cappa and Karras at least deserved one in a few games. Of course when you do your job well no one hears about it. Gifting a cruise is nice gesture at least.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That's really cool.  I figured it would be something out of the ordinary.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can always buy an item, you can never buy a memory

[Image: th?id=OIP._X-dyqbxoMagxcoSPjbs3AHaEK&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I imagine they'll all go together and Burrow will join them.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:58 AM)pally Wrote: But we need details.

How long is the cruise

Is it something like a Carnival cruise or one of the ultra deluxe exclusive ships

Is it a group tour where Joe chose the dates and everything or does each guy get to choose his own trip within guidelines

I heard he rented the whole forkin boat
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 05:58 AM)pally Wrote: But we need details.

How long is the cruise

They aren’t going to tell you that, for obvious reasons. And, they shouldn’t divulge it, because someone/people will try to crash their party/gift.
Reply/Quote
Just the starters?
Reply/Quote