Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow hits against Colts
One thing we know for sure is that the Colts know how to make 2nd half adjustments well.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 09:22 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: One thing we know for sure is that the Colts know how to make 2nd quarter adjustments well.

Fixed it for you.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 04:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He did throw for over 300 yards. Only a 78 QB rating, however. 

The rating was over 100 until that INT, which although it was his fault, it was going to be forced due to situation.  I said a number of times, they should have gone for it on 4th and 2 instead of kick the 54 yarder that FR actually hit.  Even though he made it, a TD on that drive would have equaled more than the two FGs attempted and, of course, he missed the second.  

Have been so good on fourth down this year as well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 04:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Love seeing that Jonah grade so high.

The Redmond grade makes me want to puke.

That Redmond grade of 56.3 isn't so bad if that's the weakest link. Obviously it's not good and it's the first place to look to upgrade next season but he's a back-up who isn't supposed to be starting and it's the type of grade where you can still win in the mean-time.

Look at the Chiefs offensive line this season according to PFF

Fisher 77.1
Remmers 54.8
Kilgore N/A
Wylie 58.1
Schwartz 75.1

Or the Ravens
Stanley 81.9
Bozeman 71.7
Skura 63.8
Phillips 48.8
Brown 75.7

Or the Seahawks
Brown 81.0
Simmons 51.6
Pocic 69.1
Lewis 75.7
Shell 67.4

That's 3 top teams taken at random. I expect if you check the other top teams they also have a similar weaker spot on their O-line as well.

The grades to make you puke are 

Billy Price 38.8
Fred Johnson 48.6

What hurts you isn't having one player with a mid-50s grade but having multiple players on the O-line with that grade and worse. It was about time Michael Jordan stepped up as he's been a huge disappointment and hadn't lived up to the coaching staff's hype. It's one thing a back-up like Redmond being at best meh, but Jordan was drafted by this staff and anointed starter without competition and is where Turner should be feeling the heat.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 10:51 AM)TJHoushmandzadehs Shiny Shoes Wrote: That Redmond grade of 56.3 isn't so bad if that's the weakest link. Obviously it's not good and it's the first place to look to upgrade next season but he's a back-up who isn't supposed to be starting and it's the type of grade where you can still win in the mean-time.

Look at the Chiefs offensive line this season according to PFF

Fisher 77.1
Remmers 54.8
Kilgore N/A
Wylie 58.1
Schwartz 75.1

Or the Ravens
Stanley 81.9
Bozeman 71.7
Skura 63.8
Phillips 48.8
Brown 75.7

Or the Seahawks
Brown 81.0
Simmons 51.6
Pocic 69.1
Lewis 75.7
Shell 67.4

That's 3 top teams taken at random. I expect if you check the other top teams they also have a similar weaker spot on their O-line as well.

The grades to make you puke are 

Billy Price 38.8
Fred Johnson 48.6

What hurts you isn't having one player with a mid-50s grade but having multiple players on the O-line with that grade and worse. It was about time Michael Jordan stepped up as he's been a huge disappointment and hadn't lived up to the coaching staff's hype. It's one thing a back-up like Redmond being at best meh, but Jordan was drafted by this staff and anointed starter without competition and is where Turner should be feeling the heat.

It’s called exaggeration for dramatic effect...

Obviously Redmond wasn’t that bad vs Indy (multiple penalties though), and yes Price and FJ are far worse. I mainly just wanted to give Jonah some praise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote