Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrow in Shotgun
(09-14-2022, 01:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would be perfect for this Offense with Joe Burrow who scares Defenses in the passing game.

Well, when he isn't throwing int after int lol

Yup

You rarely see it anymore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We need Alstott

Forgot about that guy, He was a beast there for few years. Who was that guy from the Browns like 10 years ago ? Was like all world for like 20 games then flamed out fast.

Sorry, I'll go wash my mouth out with soap for bringing up those bums.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote:  Who was that guy from the Browns like 10 years ago ? Was like all world for like 20 games then flamed out fast.

Peyton Hillis?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 02:47 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There are tendencies all over the field for this team.

I just saw they ran the ball on Sunday 90% of the time Joe was under center (not shotgun). That is so bad.

I don't see any problem with this.

Opposing defenses are not going to stop covering eligible receivers just because Joe is under center.

And every NFL team throws the ball almost 100% of the time when they go 5 wide.  But that does not mean defenses can always shut down an offense because they know a pass is coming.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 04:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Peyton Hillis?

Browns have never had anyone else like that lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 11:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Browns have never had anyone else like that lol

There was a guy the Browns had named Jerome Harrison. He almost set the rushing record, running for 286 yards and three touchdowns on 8.41 yards per carry. He had a couple more 100 yard games, albeit on high volume. He was out of the league in less than two seasons. Really strange thing. 

Specifically to your post, they did have Jamal Lewis for a few seasons. He was fantastic in that 2007 run and then struggled the rest of the way. They do have Chubb now, as well, but I don't see him flaming out. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 11:35 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: There was a guy the Browns had named Jerome Harrison. He almost set the rushing record, running for 286 yards and three touchdowns on 8.41 yards per carry. He had a couple more 100 yard games, albeit on high volume. He was out of the league in less than two seasons. Really strange thing. 

Specifically to your post, they did have Jamal Lewis for a few seasons. He was fantastic in that 2007 run and then struggled the rest of the way. They do have Chubb now, as well, but I don't see him flaming out. 

I was actually going to mention Harrison, but because it wasn't sustained success (like Hillis in '10), I remained mum.

Jamal was at the end of his career though and was riding off into the sunset, so not really a flame-out, IMO.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote