Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Burrow is leading the league in being sacked with 13

Yikes
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
This pace if it continues means taking 110 sacks this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That number is scary. If something isn't changed like NOW only a matter of time till JB is injured again. I could have swore that Collins said "nobody will touch you again" or something to that effect.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:19 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: That number is scary. If something isn't changed like NOW only a matter of time till JB is injured again. I could have swore that Collins said "nobody will touch you again" or something to that effect.

The way Brady handles this situation and Burrow handles it are probably very different.
Reply/Quote
We all know Burrow has elite potential, but man 57 of 89 for 537 yards with 3 TDs and 4 INTs and 13 sacks with a rating of 73.1 would be enough to get a lot of QBs benched.

This was supposed to be his get-right game, so I guess we kick that can down the road to NY. Look out Jets, Burrow is pissed for losing to the Steelers and then he lost his "gonna be so pissed, he's gonna kill 'em" game against the Cowboys. Maybe he comes to life next week.
Reply/Quote
There is no way that the team can keep continuing to do what they are doing on offense. They are the least fundamentally sound team in the league.

If they are going to be unable to do anything on offense, in the 1st half anyways, then they might as well establish a running game to soften a defense up and open things up in the later half. Unfortunately, Mixon is just not the back to do that.

Right now, we are just letting Burrow get hit, scoring no points, letting the other team know our tendencies, and doing absolutely nothing to tire a defense out.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We all know Burrow has elite potential, but man 57 of 89 for 537 yards  with 3 TDs and 4 INTs and 13 sacks with a rating of 73.1 would be enough to get a lot of QBs benched.

This was supposed to be his get-right game, so I guess we kick that can down the road to NY.  Look out Jets, Burrow is pissed for losing to the Steelers and then he lost his "gonna be so pissed, he's gonna kill 'em" game against the Cowboys.  Maybe he comes to life next week.

i tried to warn folks before the season that the hype was way outta whack from were burrow actuly is as a qb. course every one jump on there white horses an called me a hater but i was just tryin to tell folks to beware, he can be a really good qb maybe even a great one someday but he along ways from that. cause the way he plays hes gonna make every line look bad. he holds on forever. he steps into pressure when he has a pocket. he puts his linemen in imposible situations sometimes. lots of the sacks hes taken in his time here and at lsu is direct on him. 

he looked scared in the sb and it has carried over in first 2 games. he also aint got no zip on his passes, hes in year 3 njow an still making rookie mistakes. hes really only had bout half a season so far were you can say he looked like he could be a top guy. other than that a lot of sacks turnovers and up an down play

those folks puttin him up with brady an mahomes an allen an herbert need to quit. those are special talents. joe aint proved hes there yet or ever can be. well see. i love my bengals an want him to be great but idk bout right now
Reply/Quote
We not even adding the hits he's taken.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote