Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 06:38 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: 1 Joe Burrow QB
2 Soloman Kindley G
3 Lloyd Cushenberry C
4 TJ Vasher WR
5 Saahdiq Charles T
6 Krys Barnes LB
7 Robert Landers DT

Yikes i like ur first two picks but the rest have me hurling...no linebacker until the 6th. We got ran through like a high school slut by every team this year on the ground vigil is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrible can’t wait til the 6th to do something about that. Sorry bro
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 11:56 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Yikes i like ur first two picks but the rest have me hurling...no linebacker until the 6th.  We got ran through like a high school slut by every team this year on the ground vigil is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrible can’t wait til the 6th to do something about that.  Sorry bro

Sadly, no matter what we do there is going to be gaping holes.

If we take the QB first, we will have to get a LB, C, T or G at the top of round 2, and into round 3 will still need 3 of those 4 not to mention an A.J. Green replacement. Going to be an ugly couple years upcoming.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2019, 12:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sadly, no matter what we do there is going to be gaping holes.

If we take the QB first, we will have to get a LB, C, T or G at the top of round 2, and into round 3 will still need 3 of those 4 not to mention an A.J. Green replacement. Going to be an ugly couple years upcoming.

I agree and disagree... I agree it’s gonna probably be an ugly couple of years but disagree we can’t fill a lot of not all these holes u speak of.
First and foremost imo we need to resign
AJ green
Darquez Dennard
Andrew Billings
Trey Hopkins
Tyler Eifert
Brandon Wilson
Josh Topou

And then draft
Joe Burrow QB LSU
Austin Jackson OT USC
Solomon Kindley OG Georgia
Shaq Quarterman LB Miami
Nico Collins WR Michigan
Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
Erroll Thompson LB Mississippi State

Imo problem solved going into next year.
Reply/Quote
Here is my best Burrow mock:

1) Joe Burrow-QB LSU

2) Kenny Murray-LB-Oklahoma

3) Lucas Niang-Offensive Tackle- TCU

4) Shane Lemieux-Guard- Oregon

5) Shaquille Quaterman- LB Miami.Fla

6) Denzel Mims- WR Baylor

7) Reggie Floyd -SS Va.Tech

I think we shore up the line this draft and address the Linebacker weakness, while adding youth to a much needed secondary and WR corp.
Reply/Quote