Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow nor Chase best LSU athletes
He picked a basketball player, for obvious reasons. And he picked a female, for obvious reasons.
Reply/Quote
Lmao
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shaq tops Burrow & Chase easily. Not even close. Shaq won 4 titles and 3 Finals MVPs. Got to the finals 6 times with 3 franchises. He's a top 10 player of all time in my view (MJ, Russell, Kareem, Wilt, LeBron, Mikan, Magic, Bird, Duncan). If not top 10, top 12-13 easily (Kobe, Steph).

Burrow and Chase are not even close to that level.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Shaq tops Burrow & Chase easily. Not even close. Shaq won 4 titles and 3 Finals MVPs. Got to the finals 6 times with 3 franchises. He's a top 10 player of all time in my view (MJ, Russell, Kareem, Wilt, LeBron, Mikan, Magic, Bird, Duncan). If not top 10, top 12-13 easily (Kobe, Steph).  

He did that at LSU? Cause he's crowning her because she won a title.

As he said, she got it done at LSU and he didn't, Burrow and Chase got it done as well in a much more impressive fashion imo.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Shaq tops Burrow & Chase easily. Not even close. Shaq won 4 titles and 3 Finals MVPs. Got to the finals 6 times with 3 franchises. He's a top 10 player of all time in my view (MJ, Russell, Kareem, Wilt, LeBron, Mikan, Magic, Bird, Duncan). If not top 10, top 12-13 easily (Kobe, Steph).  

You're making up an argument that no one is having. The argument isn't "Is Shaq the greatest athlete to come out of LSU"; as he can definitely be on the shortlist. The argument is "How stupid is it to say Angel Reese is". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2023, 04:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: He did that at LSU? Cause he's crowning her because she won a title.

As he said, she got it done at LSU and he didn't, Burrow and Chase got it done as well in a much more impressive fashion imo.

My bad, at LSU only? That is different. Burrow & HB Billy Cannon are the Heisman winners. Cannon won the National title the year before with modest numbers nowadays. 

Shaq not even close for LSU only. 
Reply/Quote
Shaqs an idiot
Reply/Quote