Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow on RapSheet Podcast (cool interview)
Reply/Quote
He's a great interview for sure. I love all these high character guys we are bringing in.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 02:25 PM)QueenCity Wrote: He's a great interview for sure. I love all these high character guys we are bringing in.

He seems genuinely excited about what the organization is doing and the direction they're heading. 
Reply/Quote
"Is there one thing you'd like people to know about you ?" Joe "I'm all about ball" "I suppose you wanted some quirky answer ?"

I love it !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love the fact that they asked him for his (10) favorite plays and Brian came back and said they didn't have them in their playbook, BUT NOW THEY DO!!! Lmfao That is freakin' awesome!
This is going to be a fun year man!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 03:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I love the fact that they asked him for his (10) favorite plays and Brian came back and said they didn't have them in their playbook, BUT NOW THEY DO!!! Lmfao That is freakin' awesome!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It's going to be interesting to see what the Bengals offense will look like.

Coming into 2019 the Bengals wanted to run the Outside Zone Stretch similar to what the Vikings, 49ers, Rams, and Titans ran but it didnt work because that depends alot on the mobility of the offensive line and especially the tackles.

The second half they the Bengals ran alot more power gap and inside zone but mixed in a pin and pull which and outside zone but uses elements of inside zone blocking to free up a puller. The Bengals ran that with decent success but there was still issues on the right side with Hart and whichever Right Guard they brought out. (Uzomah also struggled as an inline blocker.)

LSU ran a ton of inside zone and power gap RPO and allowed Burrow ALOT of power over the offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Wayne Gretzky texted him? I wonder if Burrow asked for his daughter's phone number..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 03:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: I love the fact that they asked him for his (10) favorite plays and Brian came back and said they didn't have them in their playbook, BUT NOW THEY DO!!! Lmfao That is freakin' awesome!

The play where I don't get sacked, the play where I don't get pressured, the play where I'm on a designed rollout, the play where I pump fake a few times, the play where I don't get the ball tipped at the line of scrimmage, the play where our receivers get separation, the play where mixon gets positive yards on the previous play, the play where my CB didn't get blown out of coverage or called for PI in the endzone, the play where I didn't have to depend on a slightly overweight kicker who depends on hooks to go in (I think that's 10 or close)

What do we think A. Dalton's top 10 favorite plays were? Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 08:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wayne Gretzky texted him? I wonder if Burrow asked for his daughter's phone number..... Ninja

Paulina is gorgeous, but Joe’s girlfriend is a nice Cincy girl.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 10:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Paulina is gorgeous, but Joe’s girlfriend is a nice Cincy girl.

Thought Paulina was married to PGA player Dustin Johnson?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 11:10 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Thought Paulina was married to PGA player Dustin Johnson?

I don’t think they ever did get married.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 11:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think they ever did get married.

I know they have a child together. I remember when he won the US Open she came out in this see threw, flimsy dress which looked like an oversized white t-shirt and thinking who this skank was? Found out it was Gretzky's daughter, totally shocked.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 11:31 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I know they have a child together. I remember when he won the US Open she came out in this see threw, flimsy dress which looked like an oversized white t-shirt and thinking who this skank was? Found out it was Gretzky's daughter, totally shocked.

His youngest daughter is quite attractive as well. Young, but so is Joe.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 12:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His youngest daughter is quite attractive as well. Young, but so is Joe.

My daughter is 25 and single and works in marketing at P&G. How cool would that be if they dated? 
Reply/Quote
Great interview, sounds like everything we wanted to hear coming out of Burrow's mouth.

We got a special player here guys, think we will finally see a Bengals Super Bowl win here soon.

Rock On
Reply/Quote