Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow piece...
on NFL.com

https://www.nfl.com/news/joe-burrow-s-steady-confidence-lifting-cincinnati-bengals

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Nice article, I skipped over a bit of it cause it was so long and I already had heard all the college stuff pretty much
but what Burrow is doing now is what intrigues me. He hasn't even been playing great right now as we haven't needed
him to with the OL run blocking so well and Mixon running over teams. I look forward to him just getting better as a
player but as far as a leader he is as good as I have ever seen from a young QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 05:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice article, I skipped over a bit of it cause it was so long and I already had heard all the college stuff pretty much
but what Burrow is doing now is what intrigues me. He hasn't even been playing great right now as we haven't needed
him to with the OL run blocking so well and Mixon running over teams. I look forward to him just getting better as a
player but as far as a leader he is as good as I have ever seen from a young QB.

Come on, Nate... "it was so long" in the "Burrow piece" thread?

Ninja Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 06:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Come on, Nate... "it was so long" in the "Burrow piece" thread?

Ninja Hilarious

Terrible man, just terrible lol
Reply/Quote
They got the name right, but who is that wearing no 9 on the top picture?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 10:24 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: They got the name right, but who is that wearing no 9 on the top picture?

Yeah, bad job with the eyes for damn sure. Face looks nothing like Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Freakin' Uzomah cracks me up every time I read one of his quotes. I'd love to hang out with that dude...
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 10:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Freakin' Uzomah cracks me up every time I read one of his quotes. I'd love to hang out with that dude...

Yeah, Uzo is one cool brother. Cool

Should become a entertaining analyst after he retires. Dude is hilarious. Smirk
Reply/Quote