Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow postgame presser

Reply/Quote
Like how he said “a high schooler can make that throw, that can’t happen” on the missed AJ TD pass. I like the mentality. Hopefully he bounces back quick, only 4 days.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:13 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Like how he said “a high schooler can make that throw, that can’t happen” on the missed AJ TD pass. I like the mentality. Hopefully he bounces back quick, only 4 days.

Yep, good attitude. And, best thing for him is to get right back on the horse Thursday night and shake off this crap game.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good to not listen to excuses. I would have much rather they had won, but there's still the rest of the season. It ain't over yet. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I dont know what it is about Lap...but the dude annoys me in the pressers. It's almost like hes a know it all at times. I bet he wears the players and coach Taylor out. He also doesnt let any other reporters get a word in.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
he better get use to losing he's in Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
He better get used to looking Bobby Harts way everytime he snaps the ball to make sure he doesnt get clobbered.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Good to not listen to excuses. I would have much rather they had won, but there's still the rest of the season. It ain't over yet. His speech pattern sounds almost just like my grandson. Maybe he'll get lucky and make it to the pros even though he's not really an athlete. 

Speech pattern is 90% of getting there
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Speech pattern is 90% of getting there

That was a big part of what made Bobby Boucher such a good player.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Good to not listen to excuses. I would have much rather they had won, but there's still the rest of the season. It ain't over yet. His speech pattern sounds almost just like my grandson. Maybe he'll get lucky and make it to the pros even though he's not really an athlete. 

It's over they just lost at home to a Tyrod Taylor lead team...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: It's over they just lost at home to a Tyrod Taylor lead team...

The seasons over?  Well that was quick..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: The seasons over?  Well that was quick..

Wait a minute. We did some good things...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:13 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Like how he said “a high schooler can make that throw, that can’t happen” on the missed AJ TD pass. I like the mentality. Hopefully he bounces back quick, only 4 days.

I feel he's itching to get back on the field and show that wasn't the real him. He got into a real groove in that final drive.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:37 PM)Tony Wrote: It's over they just lost at home to a Tyrod Taylor lead team...

They lost the season opener at home against Denver in another embarrassing fashion to open the 2009 season. They finished that season 10-6 and swept the AFC North. I don’t even remember who the Broncos QB was, some nobody.

It’s early, anything can happen.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:05 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I feel he's itching to get back on the field and show that wasn't the real him. He got into a real groove in that final drive.

Joe Burrow knows the next game is nationally televised.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Burrow knows the next game is nationally televised.

It won't be on FOX for me. And they pulled that crap last year - Bengals were scheduled for a TNF game, but FOX doesn't schedule NFL in weeks 2 and 3. I hate that. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: They lost the season opener at home against Denver in another embarrassing fashion to open the 2009 season. They finished that season 10-6 and swept the AFC North. I don’t even remember who the Broncos QB was, some nobody.

Kyle Orton
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: They lost the season opener at home against Denver in another embarrassing fashion to open the 2009 season. They finished that season 10-6 and swept the AFC North. I don’t even remember who the Broncos QB was, some nobody.

Lol at this o-line... we CAN beat Baltimore twice?
Reply/Quote
You can tell he does not like to lose....
Reply/Quote