Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM.......
(02-28-2020, 03:17 PM)WhoDey Wrote: Mine are 10.5 and i can't palm a basketball

I can with slightly over 9 but I've also seen guys with alot smaller hands than me palm a basketball although they couldnt move it around like could.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you guys are not onboard with Joe Burrow you guys should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHi5SajrXQitsvLc_xqEh7OGdApUPuY_N
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This is just ridiculous.   They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball.  The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying

In other news, I'm sad to report only 712 people survived the sinking of the Titanic...God bless them. 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 02:29 PM)shanebo Wrote: Dude, if your hand size is just 7.5" -- measured by spread/span, tip of thumb to tip of pinky, the way they do at the combine -- you ain't palming a full-sized basketball, at least not without stickum ... it's physically impossible. It's hard for me to palm a full-sized ball with my 10" hands, and even then it's got to be a clean, grippy indoor ball. Are you sure you're not measuring hand length (wrist to tip of middle finger) rather than spread?

Same thought I had, mine are a little over 9.5 measured the combine way and I can barely palm a basketball on a good day. I could palm one every day if I Tom Brady-ed it lol
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 02:29 PM)shanebo Wrote: Dude, if your hand size is just 7.5" -- measured by spread/span, tip of thumb to tip of pinky, the way they do at the combine -- you ain't palming a full-sized basketball, at least not without stickum ... it's physically impossible.  It's hard for me to palm a full-sized ball with my 10" hands, and even then it's got to be a clean, grippy indoor ball.  Are you sure you're not measuring hand length (wrist to tip of middle finger) rather than spread?

Oh I assumed it was from the top of your middle finger to your palm base.

Mine are 10 going by the measurements you specified
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This is just ridiculous.   They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball.  The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying

man you have a small... hand

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 04:24 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Oh I assumed it was from the top of your middle finger to your palm base.

Mine are 10 going by the measurements you specified

Now THAT makes sense lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Christian McCaffrey only did 10 bench reps at the combine.

Is he still in the league?
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Christian McCaffrey only did 10 bench reps at the combine.  

Is he still in the league?

No
Reply/Quote