Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrow's Metamorphosis
Listen,

I know we should talk about Browning, but I'm afraid if we don't pay at least a little attention to Burrow, in the meantime, I'm afraid his worship might, you know, come back without his special magic.

Here me out: Joe Burrow, already the best human Bengal QB ever, is using this time to teach the coaches how to call plays, to see the position in the moment, to percieve the quarterback outside the quarterbacks own body, and to transcend into the spiritual football plane.  The Zepellin.  

Thus, he floats above the field, knowing, seeing, and predicting everything, and returns to us next season, only half mortal.  Half diety.

I think my head might explode with how good he is becoming!  I suspect his metamorphosis may have actually have completed, as he appears to be controlling Jake Browning with his mind!  I've noticed some subtle head bobs and brow furrowing that corresponds to Browning's finest moments.  

I'll say one thing: it is a godsend that he is still blessing us, now, because were it not for him, we'd basically be, well, definitely still not worthy.

I hope you all appreciate it. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Did you get into gramps cough medicine?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you get into gramps cough medicine?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you get into gramps cough medicine?

Weed is legal.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:49 PM)Doin the Shuffle Wrote: Listen,

I know we should talk about Browning, but I'm afraid if we don't pay at least a little attention to Burrow, in the meantime, I'm afraid his worship might, you know, come back without his special magic.

Here me out: Joe Burrow, already the best human Bengal QB ever, is using this time to teach the coaches how to call plays, to see the position in the moment, to percieve the quarterback outside the quarterbacks own body, and to transcend into the spiritual football plane.  The Zepellin.  

Thus, he floats above the field, knowing, seeing, and predicting everything, and returns to us next season, only half mortal.  Half diety.

I think my head might explode with how good he is becoming!  I suspect his metamorphosis may have actually have completed, as he appears to be controlling Jake Browning with his mind!  I've noticed some subtle head bobs and brow furrowing that corresponds to Browning's finest moments.  

I'll say one thing: it is a godsend that he is still blessing us, now, because were it not for him, we'd basically be, well, definitely still not worthy.

How much for an ounce?

Reply/Quote
You shouldn't have evicted all of your Indians, Shawnee and such.

The Seneca are trading 1/8ths of their finest for $25 of our greenbacks here in Western New York.
Reply/Quote

Watch it there you smartass whippersnapper!Rant
I don't have any cough syrup!  I recycle my phlegm! 
And besides..I have better drugs since I'm old and you're jealous and you know it!   Tongue
Wait..you mean Joe might turn into a monarch butterfly and fly away?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you get into gramps cough medicine?

That was funny
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That was funny

Uh huh.. yalls real funny mother fxxxers you are..  Go ahead and kick an old man when he's down and wait'll you get to be my age and try laughing!  You'll be addicted to codeine by then!  Cool  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why cant a fan just love Joe & Jake Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: Uh huh.. yalls real funny mother fxxxers you are..  Go ahead and kick an old man when he's down and wait'll you get to be my age and try laughing!  You'll be addicted to codeine by then!  Cool  

That’s Funnier… I’m dying here in Oklahoma and screaming My dog thinks Joe Mixon scored another rushing TD after 2 on Monday
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:49 PM)Doin the Shuffle Wrote: Listen,

Thought I'd lost that sack of weed. Just happy someone found it and put it to good use.  Ninja

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burrow is the better QB and Jake and Joe know it

Burrow’s most useful skill is his IQ so i doubt he just losses that
-Housh
Reply/Quote

He can't see you, he's in the spirit world..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 10:01 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He can't see you, he's in the spirit world..

YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 08:28 AM)Housh Wrote: Burrow is the better QB and Jake and Joe know it

Burrow’s most useful skill is his IQ so i doubt he just losses that

Of course Joe is better. The coaches see them both in practice daily and pay one over 50 times more than the other.

But Jake may prove a steal at his price though. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 11:50 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Why cant a fan just love Joe & Jake  Ninja

[Image: 19vuxkfs168z.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 12:17 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That’s Funnier…  I’m dying here in Oklahoma and screaming My dog thinks Joe Mixon scored another rushing TD after 2 on Monday

I guess your dog does not think that often
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 07:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN!!!!

OMG, that was f^^king funny Nate!!! Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 11:07 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I guess your dog does not think that often

Oh he’s sharp. Mixon has already almost as many TD’s and first downs as last year.

Reply/Quote