Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow's accuracy a little off?
(10-02-2022, 09:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Does anyone know what the record is? 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 10:50 PM)TheFan Wrote: Does anyone know what the record is? 

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 10:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 31

Very surprising Rodgers or Brees have not gone longer than that. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 11:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: Very surprising Rodgers or Brees have not gone longer than that. 

Yeah...the current record belongs to Brees.
Reply/Quote
He still looks lighter on for weight than before the appendectomy to me. Might be just me but doesn’t seem back at full health just yet.
Reply/Quote
The one thing he still needs improvement/more consistency on is leading receivers toward the end zone. He's really good at the back shoulder throw, but there are times he sacrifices yards and potential touchdowns by forcing the receiver to turn around and break the route.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 04:48 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The one thing he still needs improvement/more consistency on is leading receivers toward the end zone.  He's really good at the back shoulder throw, but there are times he sacrifices yards and potential touchdowns by forcing the receiver to turn around and break the route.

A lot of that is in the timing, he's been off a tick, late or early.

Pretty much everything has been off for Joe though. He's had drives where he seems like ole Joe though and is slowly getting better.

The best is still to come  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He completed 73% of his passes in the second half against Miami after only 56% in the 1st. Hopefully the 2nd half is a sign of things to come. He's close. to getting in that Rythm
Reply/Quote
Question 
I think we need to credit some of the defenses we have played. Dallas is shaping up to be one of the best defenses in the league with a beat DL...same with Pittsburgh. Even the Jets were no slouch.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 09:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

So if the OP is right, and Burrow's accuracy is a little off, imagine how this stat looks once he finds his groove.  Hilarious Joe
Reply/Quote
So the guy had surgery just a couple months ago and is behind a whole new line just a season after getting sacked 70ish(?) times last season and 13 in 2 games this season seems a bit off?

I can't imagine why.
Reply/Quote
Once he gets back his talent for putting the ball into small spaces the offense will be sailing.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 02:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think we need to credit some of the defenses we have played. Dallas is shaping up to be one of the best defenses in the league with a beat DL...same with Pittsburgh. Even the Jets were no slouch.

Yep. All 3 DL's are stout. Jets interior DL very active. I would not be ashamed to struggle, albeit, not to the same degree, during the middle of the season with those 3 opponents let alone the first 3 games of the season with a revamped OL.
Reply/Quote