Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's hardest hit

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Love it. That's the best comeback ever. Cocky Joe! Damn, he's going to be fun.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe is a badass. They asked him if there was anyone he was playing on the schedule that made him think “wow it’s crazy I’m on the same field as this guy, I grew up watching him.”

Joe was said something like “no, we are all professionals and if you have that type of mindset you’re already behind”
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 03:53 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Joe is a badass. They asked him if there was anyone he was playing on the schedule that made him think “wow it’s crazy I’m on the same field as this guy, I grew up watching him.”

Joe was said something like “no, we are all professionals and if you have that type of mindset you’re already behind”

Love It! This is the QB mindset we been waiting for since Boomer.
Reply/Quote
The guy says the right thing when he sits and puts something together and says the right thing right off the top of his head. He just has the "IT."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 04:06 PM)McC Wrote: The guy says the right thing when he sits and puts something together and says the right thing right off the top of his head. He just has the "IT."

Let’s hope it translates onto the NFL field quickly. I’m confident it will, but I want to see him show “IT” to his doubters.
Reply/Quote
No doubt it was this blindside hit from the thug at UCF

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 05:23 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: No doubt it was this blindside hit from the thug at UCF

That is the first hit that came to my mind. Regardless, I love his answer. He has the right mentality in my opinion. 
Reply/Quote
The man seems to have absolutely everything...talent, confidence but not arrogance, leadership. If he somehow how pulls off a miracle and wins a Super Bowl with this franchise, he will own this town.
Reply/Quote
I was expecting a photo of him hitting a huge bong, or something.
Reply/Quote
Refreshing to.have a QB that embraces leadership.and wont accept Good enough being good enough
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 06:08 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The man seems to have absolutely everything...talent, confidence but not arrogance, leadership.  If he somehow how pulls off a miracle and wins a Super Bowl with this franchise, he will own this town.

He will own the damn NFL!

Reply/Quote
We will see, but man this guy sure seems to have the IT factor that McC spoke of.

Cannot wait to see how he does under the bright lights in the NFL. Been a long damn time since one of our QB's played clutch in
these games. Burrow sure showed he has it in him in college, cannot wait to see how he does against the best. He sure has all the
players and coaches on his side and the fans more than any QB I have seen since Boomer...

And yeah, he has Boomer and Kenny on his side too. Cool
Reply/Quote
The one at the end of the 1st half of the NCG has to be up there.

I love his answer though.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The one at the end of the 1st half of the NCG has to be up there.

I love his answer though.

I'm thinking about asking him to marry me.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 10:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm thinking about asking him to marry me.

If I still had a wife, I'd definitely offer her to him... The broad could cook.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 06:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was expecting a photo of him hitting a huge bong, or something.

He's too savvy to let his private life out like that. He made me put my phone in a Ziploc and placed it in a basket while he and I got high the other night.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 10:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm thinking about asking him to marry me.

Get it line.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 06:08 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The man seems to have absolutely everything...talent, confidence but not arrogance, leadership.  If he somehow how pulls off a miracle and wins a Super Bowl with this franchise, he will own this town.

He has said he is going to try and live off his endorsements and just save his paychecks...I wonder if he realizes what that could be if he actually pulls off what you described.  Say, he won a Super Bowl his rookie season and had them very close the next year.  Mahommes just got a contract for close to half a BILLION.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He has said he is going to try and live off his endorsements and just save his paychecks...I wonder if he realizes what that could be if he actually pulls off what you described.  Say, he won a Super Bowl his rookie season and had them very close the next year.  Mahommes just got a contract for close to half a BILLION.

I wasn't even talking about his rookie year.  I meant somehow winning a Super Bowl at any point of his career.  This city is so bad at all professional sports (Bengals, Reds, and FCC).  We are so desperate for a winner that we would build a him a shrine and give him the keys to the city if he somehow pulls off the impossible.
Reply/Quote