Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow sets another rookie record
Joe Burrow becomes first rookie QB in NFL history to have three consecutive 300 yard games. - Jay Morrison
Reply/Quote
I’m starting to think this guy might be pretty good...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m starting to think this guy might be pretty good...

He's aight...

He really doesn't look like a rookie... He was solid as hell today. That last drive was what finished the game off.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m starting to think this guy might be pretty good...

Nah, it's all the OC and the Oline.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m starting to think this guy might be pretty good...

And lest we forget, he basically just handed off for the 4th quarter.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Joe Burrow becomes first rookie QB in NFL history to have three consecutive 300 yard games. - Jay Morrison

Crazy thing is: Herbert missed it by throwing for 290 today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:50 PM)McC Wrote: And lest we forget, he basically just handed off for the 4th quarter.

It's amazing what a running game can do.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He pretty much has only one INT on the year (since that one from today is definitely on Sample)... and he’s making really good decisions with the ball. His timing with teammates will only get better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:52 PM)jason Wrote: It's amazing what a running game can do.

Yup.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Crazy thing is: Herbert missed it by throwing for 290 today

Herbert looks good. Very nice arm strength... and nice leads on his deep balls.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Crazy thing is: Herbert missed it by throwing for 290 today

Herbert is killing it for sure... Small sample size, but still. I remember reading our coaching staff loved him in the draft process. I'm good with Burrow though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:54 PM)maclanta Wrote: Herbert looks good.  Very nice arm strength... and nice leads on his deep balls.

Hopefully we're part of the next generation's best QB debates for a long time
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I told you Burrow’s hands are too small!!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully we're part of the next generation's best QB debates for a long time

Keeping Burrow upright will help.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:53 PM)maclanta Wrote: He pretty much has only one INT on the year (since that one from today is definitely on Sample)... and he’s making really good decisions with the ball. His timing with teammates will only get better

Yeah but the interception from week 1 was so egregiously dumb that it makes up for Sample's today... 2 interceptions.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully we're part of the next generation's best QB debates for a long time

Yes

The only thing I had against Herbert was his decision making at times. He seemed to hit the panic button and/or try to force stuff to much.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:57 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah but the interception from week 1 was so egregiously dumb that it makes up for Sample's today... 2 interceptions.

Funny and probably true... but I’d be lying if I said I only expected 2 at this point in the season.

Reply/Quote
I'm still very troubled by the lack of completions on deep passes. It needs fixed.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm still very troubled by the lack of completions on deep passes.  It needs fixed.

Im troubled by the lack of separation by the receivers
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm still very troubled by the lack of completions on deep passes. It needs fixed.

AJ is getting no separation... and our speed guy has no hands.

This is blasphemy but with Higgins and Boyd playing so well, I would be interested to see the offense with Ross in there instead of AJ.

Reply/Quote