Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow update
'Burrow tells Lap he just saw doc......knee all good....will get treatment on it tomorrow.' - Lance McAlister
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
What kind of treatment does an "all good" knee get? I'm glad he was able to play the rest of the game, but oy 16+ more games to deal with. Such is football.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great news I've been sweating a little.
Reply/Quote
With this guy, we’re going to have these moments every week
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Ice, stretching, rest, strength training / ongoing PT routines later in the week.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Never know with this team. I’m holding my breath until I see him out there next week.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What kind of treatment does an "all good" knee get?  I'm glad he was able to play the rest of the game, but oy 16+ more games to deal with.  Such is football.

He will probably get the same treatment as he would after any game right now....ultrasound, cold therapy, muscle stim

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Burrow's a gamer so I'm not surprised he would say that. Just hope they're not Boobie Miles'ing his knee in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
I have no medical knowledge to back this up, but that play calling at the end wasn’t normal. I think there is definitely something there, probably not major, but something big enough that made the coaches reduce Burrow’s attempts.

Play calling at the end of the game was straight out of the 70’s.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: With this guy, we’re going to have these moments every week

Yep...especially if he keeps getting sacked 5 times a game!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:10 PM)SladeX Wrote: Ice, stretching, rest, strength training / ongoing PT routines later in the week.

(09-12-2021, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: He will probably get the same treatment as he would after any game right now....ultrasound, cold therapy, muscle stim

Yep.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What kind of treatment does an "all good" knee get?  I'm glad he was able to play the rest of the game, but oy 16+ more games to deal with.  Such is football.

Ever seen Varsity Blues? It gets the type of treatment the QBs in that movie got.

No... not the needle in the leg.

This stuff right here:

[Image: varsity-blues-ali-larter.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

That’s my Quarterback.

Reply/Quote

Any player coming off a major injury will need examination and treatment after the first full game.

(09-12-2021, 06:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I have no medical knowledge to back this up, but that play calling at the end wasn’t normal. I think there is definitely something there, probably not major, but something big enough that made the coaches reduce Burrow’s attempts.

Play calling at the end of the game was straight out of the 70’s.

I think it was to keep the clock moving, protect the ball, and reduce the potential for hits on the QB.  Don't forget, he played all of 3 snaps in the preseason.
Reply/Quote

[Image: a8cac876-ebac-4f42-b78d-822ccae82fbc_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s my Quarterback.

Can't type that without....

[Image: tony-romo-terrell-owens.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s my Quarterback.

Haha... I hope you're wearing sunglasses indoors.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: With this line, we’re going to have these moments every week

Fixed it for you
Reply/Quote