Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow wants to arrange 7-on-7 workouts
The 23-year-old wants Bengals players to get together for 7-on-7 drills according to safety Jessie Bates. 

"A huge thing that kind of surprised me was Sam Hubbard hit me up asking 'when are guys gonna get back to Cincinnati?' And Joe, he's just so excited to get things started that he wants to run 7-on-7s," Bates said on the Rapsheet and Friends podcast. "That's just the mindset that the kid has, so I'm very excited."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/bengals-joe-burrow-7-on-7
Reply/Quote
Love the fact that Jesse Bates calls the 3 months older Burrow kid

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Love it, already the leader Smokin' Joe.
Reply/Quote
If this happens, I hope they film this...for the fans! Just add Chad to the mix would make it must see TV. Excited
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Once we go on a 5 game winning streak at the beginning of the season, the squeelers are gonna beg Goodell to cancel the season due to covid19.Mad
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 02:17 PM)pally Wrote: Love the fact that Jesse Bates calls the 3 months older Burrow kid

Their generation calls each other "kid" all the time. It has a bit of a different meaning for them. 
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love it, already the leader Smokin' Joe.

Right on dude.  This kind of news gets me pumped and continues the optimism I have for Burrow making the Bengals champions.  I know, I know it is just a minor article talking about workouts, but Burrow is giving hope to Bengals fandom.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love it, already the leader Smokin' Joe.

So refreshing.

(05-13-2020, 07:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If this happens, I hope they film this...for the fans!   Just add Chad to the mix would make it must see TV.  Excited

This would be great. Like a slow trickle of football hope in an IV bottle.

(05-13-2020, 08:52 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Once we go on a 5 game winning streak at the beginning of the season, the squeelers are gonna beg Goodell to cancel the season due to covid19.Mad

The refs will throw flags at Goodell if he refuses and a stooler coach will pull his hair and claim covid.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 07:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If this happens, I hope they film this...for the fans!   Just add Chad to the mix would make it must see TV.  Excited

No doubt...this would be gold.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 08:52 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Once we go on a 5 game winning streak at the beginning of the season, the squeelers are gonna beg Goodell to cancel the season due to covid19.Mad

You just bleeping know those *$&^@)_!*$*#)@*@&()%(^^**  will be aiming at knees.  I would put that guy out there with a suit of armor complete with metal spikes sticking out of the knee joints. 
Reply/Quote
7 on 7s would be a great idea for the Defense also because the Bengals added alot of new pieces at LB and DB.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

I certainly hope - the times they be a changing.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You just bleeping know those *$&^@)_!*$*#)@*@&()%(^^**  will be aiming at knees.  I would put that guy out there with a suit of armor complete with metal spikes sticking out of the knee joints. 

Not surprising. Shocked

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/james-harrison-mike-tomlin-handed-me-an-envelope-after-hit-that-drew-75000-fine/
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2020, 10:45 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Not surprising. Shocked

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/james-harrison-mike-tomlin-handed-me-an-envelope-after-hit-that-drew-75000-fine/

And the NFL won't even look into it because that's just stiller football.....
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 10:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Right on dude.  This kind of news gets me pumped and continues the optimism I have for Burrow making the Bengals champions.  I know, I know it is just a minor article talking about workouts, but Burrow is giving hope to Bengals fandom.

Right on, right on. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 10:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So refreshing.

This would be great. Like a slow trickle of football hope in an IV bottle.

The refs will throw flags at Goodell if he refuses and a stooler coach will pull his hair and claim covid.
Don't forget a stooler coach will run out on the field and try to entice a lesser disciplined player into a 15 yd penalty at a most crucial moment. While of course not drawing a penalty himself...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 09:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You just bleeping know those *$&^@)_!*$*#)@*@&()%(^^**  will be aiming at knees.  I would put that guy out there with a suit of armor complete with metal spikes sticking out of the knee joints. 
Have you not seen the statement from James Harrison???

Disregard, just saw the article link...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote