Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow was amazing.
Deep ball improving. Decision making improving. Leadership improving. Showing he has plenty of arm strength. Year 2 he could be MVP level.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Deep ball improving. Decision making improving. Leadership improving. Showing he has plenty of arm strength. Year 2 he could be MVP level.

He's getting better and better every week, which is great. Even with this line he has put us in positions to win, save against Baltimore. Now if we can just put a serviceable defense out there. 
Reply/Quote
Still need to see more completions down the field, but you can't not be impressed with the kid.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
When you watch the great one's play QB Its like the game is going in slow motion on offense. Ive seen that out of Burrow last 2 weeks.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, because of his performance through his first 7 games, he joined 3 pretty impressive lists yesterday that include names like Mahomes, Manning, Brees and Montana.  
Reply/Quote
Dude had two game winning 4th q td drives in one game. Unfortunately he needed 3.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, because of his performance through his first 7 games, he joined 3 pretty impressive lists yesterday that include names like Mahomes, Manning, Brees and Montana.  

He hasn't reached his ceiling yet. which is exciting His ceiling may be "best player in football". His floor is a top 12 QB
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Deep ball improving. Decision making improving. Leadership improving. Showing he has plenty of arm strength. Year 2 he could be MVP level.

We still need to see a true deep ball more but the kid is incredibly good. Just watch his eyes in slo-mo and he surveys the field well. Only fault yesterday was taking a couple sacks he clearly knew were coming and not ditching the ball. Again, though, there ain't many players chasing you like Garrett in the league.
Reply/Quote

I am beginning to wonder if we shouldn't have him playing both ways?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He made bad throw yesterday that Mitchell dropped.
What like is that more often.than.not cause of our
Suspect pass blocking JB is having to.come off that
1st read and go.through the progressions.

Him and Sample are starting to find a bit of chemistry.
He really deserves to win.
Hes put this franchise on.his back and the Bengals
Have been.in every game this year but one.
Reply/Quote
He can thread the needle.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:28 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He hasn't reached his ceiling yet. which is exciting His ceiling may be "best player in football". His floor is a top 12 QB

PFF predicted he’ll be the 2nd best QB in the league within 5 years. And you know what? Watching him that really doesn’t feel even slightly bold.

I can only imagine what he could do if we had any semblance of a running game...

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 06:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: PFF predicted he’ll be the 2nd best QB in the league within 5 years. And you know what? Watching him that really doesn’t feel even slightly bold.

I can only imagine what he could do if we had any semblance of a running game...

I'm assuming Mahomes is number 1? Given that Mahomes is probably the best QB of all time (Talent wise) I will take it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 06:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I'm assuming Mahomes is number 1? Given that Mahomes is probably the best QB of all time (Talent wise) I will take it. 

You can contain Mahomes by not blitzing. Russel is Wilson is best IMO. Less talent around him and he has no weaknesses
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 06:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I'm assuming Mahomes is number 1? Given that Mahomes is probably the best QB of all time (Talent wise) I will take it. 

Yep. Mahomes and Rodgers are the most physically talented QB’s I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. If Burrow can be #2 to only Mahomes in a few years there will be a lot of ecstatic Bengals fans.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 07:02 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You can contain Mahomes by not blitzing. Russel is Wilson is best IMO. Less talent around him and he has no weaknesses

Wilson has never come close to putting up the numbers Mahomes did in just his first full season (seriously 50 TD’s?!). I do think an MVP is long overdue for Wilson though. Might get it this year.

Reply/Quote
The real kicker for me is at least 3-4 times in critical situations 3rd down, I watched him look at the defense see something and Audible to a play that went for big chunk yards and 1st downs.. That I was over the moon with. He is growing and learning fast..
Reply/Quote

Arm strength is no concern. His hail mary he chucked 60 yards I believe and his TD pass to Boyd at the end of the half was an absolute rope.
Reply/Quote