Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow will go off on Thursday
(09-16-2020, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me tell you someting that just made me go "wow" and it hasn't been noticed by anyone yet. 

I was watching a week 2 preview with Solomon Wilcots and they were showing the endzone pass from behind AJ Green. 

After the snap, Burrow kept his head toward the middle of the field...while looking over toward AJ Green, before turning his head and throwing that way. That is a five head play and a half, from a freaking rookie QB.  Shocked

1:15 into the video

Yeah, didn't notice this the first few times around cause I never saw that view, dude is special. Thanks for this.

BTW, completely agree with everything Solly says here.
Reply/Quote
I like your enthusiasm, but it's only been 4 days. Unless we somehow got a completely new offensive line I don't see any QB shining.
No less that QB being a complete rookie QB that had limited camp, no preseason, no offensive line, and has to gameplan play in an insane three days after he laid on the ground more than he stood upright.

I just hope for improvement and a win.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 10:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We have a 2 QB setup so I'll go Mahommes and Burrow and bench Stafford.  It's a non money league with my friends so I'm only being bold in jest.

My team is named The Chris Hansen Qockblockers, after all. 

I think everyone forgot who our starting RT is and Myles Garrett on other side? 
This could be worse then the Bosa outing. Pray for Joe...our Oline isnt giving me the warm and fuzzys
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 07:33 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I think everyone forgot who our starting RT is and Myles Garrett on other side? 
This could be worse then the Bosa outing. Pray for Joe...our Oline isnt giving me the warm and fuzzys

I thought about that.  Garrett mostly plays weak-side, so he would be going up against Jonah most of the time.  But he does switch from time to time, so pray for Joe when he eats Hart alive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let me tell you someting that just made me go "wow" and it hasn't been noticed by anyone yet. 

I was watching a week 2 preview with Solomon Wilcots and they were showing the endzone pass from behind AJ Green. 

After the snap, Burrow kept his head toward the middle of the field...while looking over toward AJ Green, before turning his head and throwing that way. That is a five head play and a half, from a freaking rookie QB.  Shocked

1:15 into the video

Good stuff.

Man, Marissa Contipelli keeps getting hotter and hotter. 
Reply/Quote
Well I predicted him going off but the defense turned into Swiss cheese
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:14 AM)Trademark Wrote: Well I predicted him going off but the defense turned into Swiss cheese

I like swiss cheese, this defense...not so much.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I like swiss cheese, this defense...not so much.

The defense is far stinkier. Something along the lines of a Limburger...

Reply/Quote