Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow will go off on Thursday
Bengal rookie QBs have fared well vs the Browns in past history. Heck even Akiki Smith beat the Browns

It would benefical to at least come out in 2 TE sets to help our OTs in pass blocking. Then use JB on rollouts
And let him connect to any WR on crossing routes behind the Browns suspect LBers.
2-TE sets keeps the defense guessing
Reply/Quote
Just thinking back to training camp, whenever Burrow has a bad practice/scrimmage, he came out in the next one and tore it up. Let’s hope that’s the case Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:38 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If I had to pick someone to go off, it will be Mixon. He is still pissed about the fumble and said he "owes the team". I think he is going to take it out on the Browns defense.

We do have a long history of our RB's having big games against the Browns.

Dillon, Rudi, CedBen, Hill and Mixon have all dominated them.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 01:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We do have a long history of our RB's having big games against the Browns.

Dillon, Rudi, CedBen, Hill and Mixon have all dominated them.

Good point. Let's hope this is the case tomorrow night. Would love a rebound victory against the Browns.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 10:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If they aren't flying (and I don't know if they are) it is a four hour bus ride.  If they are flying, you STILL go to an altitude where everything "swells" and soreness and inflammation worsen.   I am just saying, it is not an advantage.  

I've flown back and forth to Florida twice in the last 9 months, in a cramped Allegiant plane and felt zero physical problems. That was an hour and 30ish minute flight. Cleveland is about 30 to 45 minutes. There won't be an issue there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 03:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've flown back and forth to Florida twice in the last 9 months, in a cramped Allegiant plane and felt zero physical problems. That was an hour and 30ish minute flight. Cleveland is about 30 to 45 minutes. There won't be an issue there. 

Right, and your typical day involves collisions with 300 lb men.  I am telling you any NFL player would agree that any flight is not helpful when fighting injuries.  
Reply/Quote
At least this time Burrow will have actual game tape on his opponent.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 02:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good point. Let's hope this is the case tomorrow night. Would love a rebound victory against the Browns.

Agreed. We will need a big performance from Mixon to get a victory, I think Cleveland will put up some points. If Mixon can get going, we can get Joe comfortable. Browns have a good pass rush, so mixing it up is key. I am still excited to keep evaluating the young guys, win or lose. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 03:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right, and your typical day involves collisions with 300 lb men.  I am telling you any NFL player would agree that any flight is not helpful when fighting injuries.  

Wouldn't they go there Tonight anyway?

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 10:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If they aren't flying (and I don't know if they are) it is a four hour bus ride.  If they are flying, you STILL go to an altitude where everything "swells" and soreness and inflammation worsen.   I am just saying, it is not an advantage.  

Hell, on those big busses 4 hours and the keg is barely gone....
Reply/Quote
Everything will be all better Thursday because Burrow will have held everyone responsible and given them a good talking to.

Apparently that is all it takes to fix the problems with this team.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 03:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wouldn't they go there Tonight anyway?

Yeah. It's been 72 hrs since they played. They'll be fine.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 04:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hell, on those big busses 4 hours and the keg is barely gone....

I used to love to play when I was drinking. Well, except when I got hit so hard once I laid on all fours with beer foam gushing from my nose. 

Reply/Quote
I hope so, hope the whole team does.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everything will be all better Thursday because Burrow will have held everyone responsible and given them a good talking to.

Apparently that is all it takes to fix the problems with this team.

How long are you guys going to keep doing this shit?

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 11:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: Have a feeling that Thursday Burrow is going to decimate the Browns and the Bengals will dominate the day 45-3. Who Dey !

I dont
Reply/Quote
Just remember Baker Mayfield in his rookie year saying "i own a Bengals Tiger, only twice a year though" cocky prick lets destroy him!
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Hoping for a Win and not get boat raced like we did last season against 49ers.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2020, 11:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: Have a feeling that Thursday Burrow is going to decimate the Browns and the Bengals will dominate the day 45-3. Who Dey !

Mixon is going to help big time. Feeling the same. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Burrow needs to get into.a rhythm really early in the game. Memo to our supposedly genius head coach
OPIE Taylor dont wait till 2 mins left in the 4th q. To get JB into precision attack mode.
Reply/Quote