Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow will go off on Thursday
(09-16-2020, 08:47 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Burrow needs to get into.a rhythm really early in the game. Memo to our supposedly genius head coach
OPIE Taylor  dont wait till 2 mins left in the 4th q. To get JB into precision attack mode.

Run the ball and don't start Hart is my thoughts early. Then go Play Action.

Mixon loves punishing the Browns man. 
Reply/Quote
Let me tell you someting that just made me go "wow" and it hasn't been noticed by anyone yet. 

I was watching a week 2 preview with Solomon Wilcots and they were showing the endzone pass from behind AJ Green. 

After the snap, Burrow kept his head toward the middle of the field...while looking over toward AJ Green, before turning his head and throwing that way. That is a five head play and a half, from a freaking rookie QB.  Shocked

1:15 into the video

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 08:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Run the ball and don't start Hart is my thoughts early. Then go Play Action.

Mixon loves punishing the Browns man. 

Yes that is sound reasoning buuuut....the Browns are so decimated in the lbers and secondary I think.you.have to attack 
Them where they are hurting. Denzel Ward will.be matched up
On Green. Mitchell on Ross. That leaves Boyd in the slot 
Thats your matchup right there to attack.

Trust me the Browns are going to.attack the Bengals right up
The middle at the DTs. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:17 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Yes that is sound reasoning buuuut....the Browns are so decimated in the lbers and secondary I think.you.have to attack 

The middle at the DTs. 

Could be right, nice post. We just need to add somebody as a backup at DT is my thought.

We cannot possibly just think we are alright with just Reader and Covington correct?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could be right, nice post. We just need to add somebody as a backup at DT is my thought.

We cannot possibly just think we are alright with just Reader and Covington correct?

I agree with.your logic. Run the ball.set a tone. Let Mixon.do his 
Damage. Impose your will on.the defense. Play action will be there cause the Browns back 7 will be out of sorts with false 
Steps , miscommunication etc. And actually their safeties suck
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everything will be all better Thursday because Burrow will have held everyone responsible and given them a good talking to.

Apparently that is all it takes to fix the problems with this team.
You hyper exaggerate everything, don't you?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:38 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I agree with.your logic. Run the ball.set a tone. Let Mixon.do his 
Damage. Impose your will on.the defense. Play action will be there cause the Browns back 7 will be out of sorts with false 
Steps , miscommunication etc. And actually their safeties suck

Yes sir.

(09-16-2020, 09:41 PM)Tony Wrote: You hyper exaggerate everything, don't you?

Yes he does. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:17 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Yes that is sound reasoning buuuut....the Browns are so decimated in the lbers and secondary I think.you.have to attack 

The middle at the DTs. 

If they can.  Seems they might be down 3 OL starters.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/16/jarvis-landry-three-browns-ol-questionable-for-thursday-night/
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 10:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If they can.  Seems they might be down 3 OL starters.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/16/jarvis-landry-three-browns-ol-questionable-for-thursday-night/

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Bengals have the manpower to go 5 wide if the O-Line wasn't tackling dummies on ball bearings.
Reply/Quote
Let's just hope he does better than our ex-QB against the Browns on Thursday Night:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's just hope he does better than our ex-QB against the Browns on Thursday Night:

That’s some funny shit. So many of those plays there was 0 pressure too...

Reply/Quote
Best Part about this new QB is that he has the Moxy to handle criticism and use it to Inspire himself and more importantly his teammates..
I gotta say.. Something feels different here,,
So lets be hard on the kid..
He gonna prove everyone wrong
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:41 PM)Tony Wrote: You hyper exaggerate everything, don't you?

Christ = a zombie 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 08:05 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Just remember Baker Mayfield in his rookie year saying "i own a Bengals Tiger, only twice a year though" cocky prick lets destroy him!

Has he been cocky since he assaulted our television sets with commercials that would be played after throwing a pick and losing? :giggle:
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 02:20 AM)SladeX Wrote: Christ = a zombie 

Christ = ZT
Reply/Quote
I just want a W man idc how we get it. I hope we kick the browns ass badly bc living in Cleveland as a bengals fan has its ups and downs but nothing sucks more then work the day after we drop one to the browns
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:16 AM)Spider Wrote: Best Part about this new QB is that he has the Moxy to handle criticism and use it to Inspire himself and more importantly his teammates..
I gotta say.. Something feels different here,,
So lets be hard on the kid..
He gonna prove everyone wrong

In Dalton's defense he did have a very good 2015 after that 2014 turkey set to "The Thieving Magpie" game.  I'm pumped about Burrow, but we've had QBs bounce back before.

Also, how is Burrow going to prove everyone wrong by being good?  Who is saying he's a bust?  I don't follow, but I think Burrow will be very good so I sure as hell hope he doesn't prove me wrong!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 09:32 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: My concern is and will continue to be ZT's playcalling. Burrow showed me that he can ball. Its ZT's responsibility to put him in good positions.

Maybe that coach from LSU could be brought over to the Bengals to do his magic here too. Joe
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:25 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In Dalton's defense he did have a very good 2015 after that 2014 turkey set to "The Thieving Magpie" game.  I'm pumped about Burrow, but we've had QBs bounce back before.

Also, how is Burrow going to prove everyone wrong by being good?  Who is saying he's a bust?  I don't follow, but I think Burrow will be very good so I sure as hell hope he doesn't prove me wrong!

Yeah, I sure as hell hope he doesn't prove me wrong either!!!
Reply/Quote